CHAPTER-18

Do Vote and Comment

"Reya, I love you." Screamed Rohan.

 Reya stood there feeling stunned. 

"I always loved you, from the engagement till now I wanted to say this to you but something or the other came up." 

"But, what about Rashmi?," asked Reya. 

"You never paid attention to me or to my gifts, that silly girl thought I was here for her and brought those gifts for her." Said Rohan pressing her shoulders tightly. 

Rohan fell on his knees and cried, "I love you only you Reya. Try to understand me."

 Reya's heart melted as she saw Rohan crying, she sat next to him and put her arms around him, Rohan snuggled to her and both stayed in each other's arms.

Meanwhile, at the Bariya mansion

The party ended and the guests left. 

Only Ram, Priya, Badi Dadi, Rashmi, Indrajit Dadi and the Luthras were there. 

Rocky joined them after making Reena sleep. 

"We must fix the date of the wedding soon." Said Badi Dadi. 

"Sure, lets meet the Pandit tomorrow itself and fix the date." Said Abhishek. 

Malavika smiled and said, "I am so happy as my son is getting married." 

Badi Dadi looked around and asked to no one in particular. "Where is Rohan?" 

Malavika noticed that Rohan was not there and she called him immediately.

In the summerhouse,

Rohan and Reya were in each other's embrace. 

"Will your parents like me?" asked Reya. 

"They adore you already." Said Rohan kissing her forehead.

 They broke the hug as they heard Rohan's phone ringing.

 "Its Mom." Said Rohan as he answered the call. "Ya Mummy." 

"Rohan where are you?" asked Malavika. 

"Mom, I am just outside in the gardens, I was busy with a new commitment." Said Rohan winking at Reya making her hide her face on his chest. 

"Okay, come inside now" said Malavika and she ended the call. 

Rohan got up and helped Reya to stand and said, "Let's go in."

 "No Rohan, you go first, I'll come after a bit." Said Reya. 

Rohan hugged Reya and left the place. 

After Rohan left, Reya slipped into the house through the side gate without anyone's notice.

 She saw a huge gathering in the living room, but she didn't mind it much as her head was in the clouds. 

She went to her room and fell on the bed thinking about the confession made by Rohan.

Rohan entered the living room and found his parents sitting with the Bariyas. 

Rashmi was sent inside by Badi Dadi. 

"Rohan we are thinking of meeting the Pandit tomorrow and fixing the date for the wedding." Said Malavika. 

Rohan smiled as he thought his mother was talking about Reya.

 "Well, everything is fixed now, and its time to rest a bit." Said Rocky. 

Badi Dadi frowned at Rocky and said to the Luthras, "We'll meet soon." 

The Luthras left, Reya and Rohan were lost in each other's thoughts the entire night.

The next morning, Reya was very cheerful as she came down for breakfast. 

The Bariya family except Badi Dadi and Rashmi were sitting there.

 "Good morning guys." Wished Reya as she sat down to have her food. 

Reena noticed Reya's happy face and smiled as she had some idea about her friend's happiness. 

After Breakfast she managed to find Reya alone and Reya poured everything about Rohan's confession. Reena kissed Reya's cheeks in happiness.

Meanwhile, a girl was sitting in her apartment looking at a pregnancy testing kit. Her eyes welled up as she found two pink lines on it.