CHAPTER-15

Do Vote and comment

What?!" asked Ram shocked. "Yes, I have already spoken to Malavika Luthra, she is coming soon to discuss about the wedding further." Said Badi Dadi. 

She turned towards Priya and said, "You gave your word that your family will help me in finding a good match for Rashmi, so I need to stay here for a few days. I promise that I will never disturb your children and they also should not disturb us."

 Ram and Priya exchanged glances and Ram spoke, "Okay, you can stay here."

Meanwhile in Luthra mansion,

Abhiskek Luthra and Malavika Luthra were enjoying their drinks and Rohan came there to talk about Reya to them. 

Abhishek saw Rohan coming and said, "Rohan, come and join us." 

Rohan went near his parents and poured a drink for him and said, "Mom, Dad I want to share something with you." 

"Even we have something to say to you." Said Malavika keeping her glass down. 

"What is it?" asked Rohan sipping his drink.

 Malavika smiled as she poured herself another glass and said, "Say it nah Abhishek."

 "No, you say it." Said Abhishek.

 "Rohan, you are our only son. And its high time that you should get married. And we think that girl we met at the wedding, that girl I forgot her name but it starts with R, is a perfect match for you." Said Malavika. 

Rohan beamed in joy as he thought his mother was referring to Reya and said, "Ma, even I wanted to discuss about it with you. I really liked her."

 Malavika and Abhishek smiled and Abhishek began speaking, "Then let's go to the Party organized by the Bariyas and talk further."

Back in Bariya mansion

Reya was grooming Reena's hair as she made her ready for her wedding night.

 Reya smiled to herself and groomed Reena's hair absent mindedly. 

Reena caught Reya off-guard as she noticed her through, her reflection on the mirror. 

"Who dared to creep into the mind of Reya Bariya." Teased Reena.

 "Oh Ree, its no one." Said Reya blushing.

 Reena pulled Reya's hand and made her sit on the bean bag nearby and asked, "Its that Rohan, right?" asked Reena.

 Reya blushed heavily and nodded shyly.

 "Ree, please don't say this to Rocky." Said Reya. 

"Okay, I will not. So, what did he say?" asked Reena.

 "Well, he seems to be nice and I really don't know but its nice to be with him." Said Reya.

 Both giggled and Rocky entered the room and found Reya and Reena together. 

They both stopped laughing as they saw Rocky enter. "What's cooking between you both?" asked Rocky as he sat next to Reena. 

"Nothing much." Said Reya making her eyes wide and innocent making Rocky confirm his suspicion. 

"Why dear brother, cannot stay without Ree? I will send her to you room soon." Said Reya.

 Reena smiled understanding that Reya was diverting the topic and played along. "Rocky, please wait in our room or else Reya will tease us badly." Said Reena. 

Rocky was about to oppose, but Priya came there and said, "What is happening here? Rocky go to your room. Reena and Reya stop all this unnecessary chatter." 

Rocky left the place without a word as he knew his dear sister will make things awkward for him if he stays her for another minute.

After making Reena ready, Reya walked her till Rocky's room. 

She made Reena stand a bit away from Rocky's sight and knocked the door. 

Rocky opened and found Reya standing there with a sinister smile.

 "Where is Shona?" asked Rocky in a stern tone as he did not want Reya to tease him.

 "Patience brother, patience. First tip me and I'll send my best friend." Said Reya.

 Rocky took his wallet but Reya snatched it from him and took all the banknotes and returned the wallet to him and gestured Reena to come near them.

 "Take care of my best friend." Said Reya and walked away.