Club

Tharn Kirigun, a well-known businessman and the son of the most powerful politician, wouldn't usually attend any parties because he was always too busy. However, this time, one of his best friends had invited him, so he felt compelled to come.

As Tharn walked into the club and sat down on the couch with his friends, a few private waiters entered and began serving wine to them. Suddenly, two guys walked in, pulled out their guns, and pointed them at Tharn, ready to shoot.

This was Tharn's first time in this area of Bangkok, and he thought he would go unnoticed and be completely safe. Unfortunately, he was wrong. He felt clueless and regretted lying to his father about coming here.

But in a fraction of a second, the two guys were on the ground, disarmed, thanks to the incredible skills of one of the waiters who single-handedly took them down.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, sir," another guy said as he dragged the troublemakers out.

"Wow! Did you see that?" Mark exclaimed, clearly impressed by the waiter's swift and powerful actions.

After few minutes the same guy came back and began to serve them...

"Hey you... go dance for us" He ordered to the same guy and the guy nodded smiling a little bit...while tharn was just watching him smoking cigarettes

"What's your name!" He asked and the guy spoke...

"My name is Type thiwat... You can call me Ty(tie)" he said smiling trying his best to seduce tharn and up until now even tharn was aware of this fact.....

" Whatever.. go strip you shirt and dance"mark added and Tharn's eyes widened when the tall guy began to actually pull out his shirt and began to dance on the table holding the rod.. .

He was dancing while all of the people were just staring at him because he was looking sexy as hell... his hips were moving sexily while the guy was all wet in sweat

Oscar immediately stood up and began to roam around him and began to dance with him touching the guy inappropriately.. Type just closed his eyes and began to rub his body too with a smile on his face, soon Oscar rubbed his finger on his lips and mark from the back also stood up and they both began to dance with him while Type was in between until Tharn stood up...

Looking at Tharn coming towards them both of them turned towards another guys and began to dance with them...

"Room no 557... Hurry up and go" he said giving him his card and smiling the guy accepted the card and walked away putting on his shirt...

Tharn on the other side went towards Fiona who was making out with a girl...

" I m going to 557... Don't tell dad ok here's my car keys...go back home baby" he said giving her his car keys and she nodded and began to make out with a girl...

Walking inside the room he saw the guy was waiting for him and as soon as walked in , Tharn pulled him up and began to suck his side neck... he threw him down on the bed and pulled out his huge monster inside his pants...

"Wait" Type said and ran away inside the washroom and began to wash his face again and again ...

"You can do it" he said to himself and came back looking at Tharn who was angry as hell... He harshly held Type's hands and tying him he began to fuck him harshly pounding into him shaking the bed like earthquake...
.
.
.
"Here's your amount "Tharn pulled up his pants and threw a hefty amount of cash on his face but Type was too tired to pick up the money...

"S-s-sir... One hundred dollar more... My charge is high...pay or you have to go behind bars" He informed after counting it and rolling his eyes Tharn threw some more on his face and smiling Type went closer to him wrapping his hands around the guy...

"I hope you come to me again... You are nice and rich..." He said looking at the money when Tharn grabbed his face...

"Don't dare to touch me without my consent you bitch..." He said pushing him again and smiling Type nodded...

"I apologise handsome..." He said seducing him and that exactly worked because Tharn immediately pulled him closer and began to kiss him harshly on his lips until the other guy became breathless...

"I have a surprise for you... You gonna love it for sure" saying that he pulled him up and began to pound him again until the young guy cried out in pain....

A/N-: this story is gonna be hella toxic... But but with that there's going to be character development and everything so kindly be prepared... 😁🙏