happy

After 6 months...

"you literally stink a lot... I can't bear it...ummm umm" getting out Tharn puked a little and Type just tapped his back...

"A killer put the baby of the dead women inside the gutter... Can you imagine a little late and we can loose the baby... Hopefully he's safe and we called his grandparents " he informed...

" How did you even guessed it? " Tharn asked wiping his face while closing his nose because Type was smelling so bad...

"I have my six sense... I m a cop i have to be attentive.. i looked at the family picture and then I suspected a toy beside the pipe line and I Guessed it...so he careful ! don't you dare to cheat on me" he said washing himself but the smell was still there...

Finally they reached home and Type began to shower outside the house in a backyard... Wrapping the towel he rushed inside his room and sat down throwing the towel away...

"Shameless!I m naked..." Type said to his boyfriend who just rolled his eyes...

"That should be my line... Why are you sitting naked here? Shameless" he asked while trying to read a book when Type sat down on his lap wrapping his legs and arms around...

"Husband you don't love me as you use to do? M i not sexy or you  are in love with someone else?" He asked Pouting his lips and with a straight face Tharn just kissed him...

"I only lo... I mean i don't love anyone... I can never do... I already told you...you are only one"

"Tell me you love me" he asked and Tharn nodded...

"I do... Now please don't force me to say I love you" he said being annoyed and smiling Type kissed him all over his face...

"You know I i always liked your face since the first day I saw you I was somehow in love with you because you were so much in love with me and it was first time someone actually liked me without knowing my status but hated you because of my stupidity as I misunderstood you and when I decided to date you to correct my mistake... I never thought I would actually fall for you so much... I love you, I love you mountains... Ahhh my baby you are so cute like a bunny" he said and bit Tharn's Cheeks and the guy yelled out shaking his hands...

" You always leave mark and all of the employees laugh on me... Don't do this" Tharn whined and smirking type pushed him down and began to bit his cheeks more until he actually got a big mark over his cheeks

"Now it's good... Don't care about your stupid employees..
Care about me" he said smiling like a baby and no matter how much tharn tries he couldn't stop himself from smiling and smiling the guy pulled him closer and went inside the blanket and began to cuddle with him...Touch him and squeeze him when type stopped him...

"Tomorrow is investigation day and it's gonna be long because we are going to somewhere far so let's not..." He said so nodding tharn was about to sleep but held his hair and glared at Type...

"Don't dare to blush looking at that Thoma guy... Whatever cheap shit your colleague is" he warned and Type just rolled his eyes..

"I already told you I wasn't blushing... I was angry... I just hate him as much as you do... I don't know why all the "th" initial name guys are such an asshole " he said and Tharn glared at him more angrily...

" Ummm... I think i should sleep now... Goodnight hubby... " Saying that he closed his eyes and hugged tharn tightly while Tharn was just smiling ruffling his boyfriend's hair...

.
.
.
The very next day after dropping Type to his office tharn attended two meetings and after that he was little bit sad and wasn't in mood to work again immediately so he decided to come back and meet the babies for few minutes and then to back to his work... Coming back he saw both the babies were sleeping and almost everyone were out for their work because basically everyone earn except for Mew and Nora because Nora doesn't do anything and mew is a retired officer so except for cooking channel he actually don't do anything...

He decided to return back to his office when suddenly Mew held his hands...

"Go Type is waiting for you, he wanted to call but your phone was switched off, actually he fell ill in midway so had to return" he said and worriedly Tharn rushed inside his room and Type was just resting on his bed looking little bit pale...

" What happened? Are you ok? "

" Yes I m good... Can you please bring me my medicine box... I m not feeling good" he said and nodding Tharn brought the box and as he opened it he saw a pair of mini socks...

"Oh  what sun's socks are even doing here?" He chuckled looking at them...

"It's not sun's" Type answer sitting down...

"Maybe it's of my little angel... Let me keep it here and tell me which medicine you need?" He asked when Type sighed...

"Stupid it's our upcoming baby's socks... I m preggy preggy" Type yelled showing his tummy and Tharn just rolled his eyes...

"Stop with this nonsense... Just tell me what medicine you need"

"I m really pregnant Tharn... Trust me"

" Then I don't need to do that... 8 don't really care Type... Don't talk nonsense again " he said and Mew immediately rushed inside and grabbed Tharn's collar...

" How dare you to insult him, after making him pregnant you are saying that? Are you abandoning my son now... Are you really serious? " He asked looking dead serious...

" You mean he's serious? You aren't joking? " Tharn asked and Poor baby type just nodded and laughing and crying at the same time the guy pulled him up in his lap and began to kiss him while the confused Mew just smiled and left the place slapping his head because he actually misunderstood things out...

" I m so happy... Thank you i never really wanted to force you, neither I still do but I love you so much.. it feel so good" he said smiling at him

" But there's a problem " Type said and frowning Tharn looked at him...

" Actually you remember we had applied for adoption.. actually it's got approved and I really don't want to break that Little boy's heart" type pouted while tharn just smiled and pecked his lips...

" We will bring our elder son first then our younger baby... I m so excited..... Ahhhh I m so happy,so happy ...I always did but I love you so much...so much more than anything" he began to dance out if happened and Type couldn't believe that he's witnessing all of that...