After 3 years

Type's pov..

"I hope you get a wonderful holiday and don't call us , i will hang up your call if you do that... Go and enjoy" my senior officer said ruffling hair because in this is the first time in 3 years that I m getting a leave and that's why whole department is happy...

Walking out I was walking towards my apartment when I called dad...

"Yes poppy how are you ?" I asked

"I m fine... Bluemoon miss you a lot .. come home next summer"

"I will definitely come .. anyways take care I m going to Shimon hills for taking 45 days meditation therapy so I won't be able to make you a call"

"Ok ... Take care baby... "
I hang up the call and was walking towards my apartment... My dad Bluemoon stay together in our hometown while I stay here because I have work here... I definitely miss them a lot...

" Oh I forgot to buy snacks for tomorrow journey " i said turning around I bought some snacks and medicines and was returning back when suddenly a big car stopped infront of me and few guys immediately grabbed me and took me inside.. they cuffed my hands and put some white clothes on my face and i passed out...
.
.
As I opened my eyes everything was blur and I was in a dark room tied up with some chain while the guy infront of me was sitting holding a gun...

"T-tharn" I said out loud because it was that evil guy... How did he managed to even come out so soon...

"How are you baby?" He asked standing up holding his gun at my neck and clapped his hands  and in seconds everyone walked away and standing up he punched me on my face until I began to feel blood clot in my nose...

"Y-you thought it will be easy for you to escape... You thought I won't come back? You thought I won't kill you?" He asked grabbing my face...

"You think I would get scared... You think I will apologize... Sorry Tharn .. I m so sorry... Come closer" I asked and the stupid came a little bit closer and I spat out right on his face...

"You fucking deserves to die... Just leave me then I will show you" I said and wiping his face he pulled out his belt and began to hit me in my back... It was painful but I need to be strong... A bad guy like him deserves no apology...

He splashed water on my face multiple times and I was just staring at him...

"Kill me just fucking kill me but I won't apologize... I would never"

"Don't worry I won't kill you, I will kill your family... Don't worry we are looking for them" he said

" Baby you don't know my father... You think you can find and kill them... Then use your whole power... Do whatever you want" I replied and he punched me hard and i just passed out...

I woke up on a bed and frowned...
"
Was I dreaming about all that?" I was thinking about that but realised it's not dream but reality..
I was tied up on his bed while there were many people around me... The worst I could think is that he would kill me but not this..
Are they here to rape me?

"N-no tharn I will kill you if you do that... I will kill you.. why are they here... Have some humanity" i begged crying and he began to laugh...

"Don't worry it's not what you think... Guards come here" he said and all of them began to come at my direction and i thought they will tear my clothes down but they just came closer and threw chilli powder on my face... It was making my wound worst and finally those guys left...

"T-tharn water... Tharn give me water... I will die" i cried because it was paining a lot, a lot means a lot ..

"It's just the beginning baby... You don't even faced much" pulling me up he took me inside the washroom and placed me inside the bath tub and forcefully teared up my clothes and put down lot of ice  in it...

"Leave me... Fucker leave me" I yelled but he was just too busy in punishing me... I was helpless because my hands and legs were tied and I was in the cold water... I yelled and cried whole night in the cold but he was just sitting on the floor drinking wine whole night staring at me like a fool...