pleasure

Type's pov...

"Come..." He said so stripping my clothes i went there , today I m way too tired because he's having sex with me for third time... he's a sex machine yesterday we came back from city side because Fiona told him to go somewhere as she lied to her dad too.. i think Tharn loves her a lot and that's why he do whatever she says... That girl is unlucky.. she should love Tharn but then Tharn is a red flag who will love him..?atleast not me...

"No one is sexy like you... I can't even imagine anyone now... Only you... Why are you so sexy and hot?" He asked smiling while pushing his length inside while I was just biting my lips because it was going in and I was feeling like I would die anytime...

"It's because I m Type not Fiona" I expected some wild reaction and I got because he did Slapped me glaring at me he stood up grabbing my neck but I don't care....

"Apologise" he asked angrily and releases me... I knelt down and bowing my head I just apologised to him...

"Get off" he kicked my body and i fell down on the cold floor, i don't know why I began to glare at him and he again Slapped me...

"You are again glaring at me? Did you forgot who's your owner here?" He asked and I sighed..

"I m sorry sir... I think I m not feeling well that's why... Please don't mind" I said looking down and he finally sat down looking to another side.. i just dressed up back and stood up outside his room....

Whole day he was just working when suddenly a guy came to me with few bodyguard beside him and stood up Infront of me...

"Who's he Tharn's new bitch? " He asked and everyone nodded and soon he left...

I was just standing there when I heard some loud noise and as I went inside I saw There were blood around and Tharn's hand was injured...

"What happened?" I casually asked raising my eyebrows while he was holding his hands...

"I shot myself on my hand... I was cleaning my gun... I don't know how the rifle was still full" he asked and I just looked here and there because I was the one who who filled it...

"What?... I mean shit that's bad" calm down Type... You have to hide your frustration... I wish it went inside his chest... No no I m not even that bad... what the hell I m even doing.  .

I went outside and stood up again but saw that guy was almost crying in pain before I can do anything his mother and father came inside and their expression was like their son died...
"I don't know... I emptied it, I remember it correctly" he said and slowly the guy passed out and hurriedly their parents called a doctor...

"It's your mistake right?" His mother asked and I nodded because I don't need to lie...Offcourse it was my mistake but he should atleast check it before cleaning it .. I mean it's completely my mistake only but still...

"Guards tell Main to punish him well until he don't learn from his mistakes" she ordered and few guards dragged me inside the backside and tied me up on a wodden rod...

Suddenly a guy with a whip came and my body began to Shiver... I mean I use to get punished in club too but not 100...
The guy began to hit me 20 whips were ok but as he went on my body was feeling tired painful and I was injured... Finally they released me and I couldn't even walk because even my legs were bleeding...

Miss marry Moon's maid came inside to inform me about Blue and began to cry...

"My poor son... Shit! what happened? They punished you right? ' she asked and I nodded

" Please don't let blue come here... Please go...I m ok" I cried and locked the door from inside too I went inside the washroom and took shower until the blood stain didn't faded... I went back to my bed and I was still bleeding and was in pain when I fell asleep...