meeting

Type's pov...

Just a regular day and we came in his company... Basically he always stay at home or go alone but from few days he told me to come with him god knows why and he was talking just like mafia's in film...

I see how he's not disrespectful but also scarry at the same time... The way he talk make me faint because it's really very authorative...

I was just standing at the corner with a gun was at my side pocket... I just want to shoot all of them but then I can't because I m a baby and babies shouldn't hurt people... As the meeting was over and everyone walked away except for two girls and a boy

a lady among two was  looking so hot stood up Infront of him...
I don't judge anyone but I swear the way she was acting I know she wants some attention... meanwhile the other one just don't care about Tharn because she wasn't even looking at him...

"Sir i have some pending work... Can I go?" The serious one asked in her stern voice but Tharn didn't said anything...

" tell me your reports first, I m not paying you millions just to waste it" he said and she just made a face when tharn looked down...

" This is my presentation and all the works summary, I have already made one" she said and nodding the boy also handed him that...

" Leave and take your salary from Lisa" as Tharn said that the serious girl's lip formed into a smile...

" Hey you, go bring some juice for sir and me" the attention seeker said and along with two of them i walked out when I heard...

" Finally I got my salary... I don't even want to see his face... I swear it made me angry" she said to that boy and the guy just patted her back...

" It's ok... Don't say it aloud.. he will again give you 100 of files "

" Let him be... I can work my ass off but can't lick his ass like that bitch "

" Control your anger... Why do you hate him so much? " He asked and even I want to know...

" Because he's very rude and i once saw him in a service bar... He fucks around... I have heard... I mean I don't care but he literally cheat and break people's heart... He even left my friend after fucking with her... I warned her but she still went with him thinking that she can change him...such an asshole ..." She said and then I decided to stop her...

" W-what? S-sir I-i didn't mean that " she said looking scared and I smiled...

"You are right he's an asshole but sometimes we should keep our words in our heart... It's not because you don't have freedom of speech but whatever he do... You have no rights to hate him for that"

"I-i-i m sorry sir"

"Did he ever talked with you rudely? I mean abused or harrased you?"i asked and she shook her head...

"He ever cut down your pay? Or paid you late? " I asked and she shook her head ..

" I m sorry sir... I won't say it again"she said getting embarassed looking down but I pulled her head up...

" See... There are many things which we don't like in people but in workforce i would suggest not to be this much vocal... Be vocal about your work and problems but not this because at the end he's your boss... He is not gossiping about you, is not yelling at you, he is not insulting you, he is doing what a boss can do and is providing you the best... So let's just be respectful towards eachother " I said and finally I thought she understood...

" I understood .. I m sorry and I will work on it.. thanks sir"

" Don't call me sir... Call me Ty " saying that I left and bringing two glass of juice I went inside and saw that girl sitting on Tharn's lap ...

" Ahhh s-sorry sir... Shit" her hair got stuck into Tharn's button and it wasn't coming out... I smiled looking at them because it's just like a movie...

"Sir your juice..." I said and Tharn looked at me he smirked... I know he's making me jealous because he thinks everyone wants him but no... I don't want you fucker...

Suddenly I saw Tharn harshly pulled out some strands of her hair and the girl yelled out in pain...

"Next time fall on the ground but not on me... Get lost" he yelled and fixing her hair the embarassed bitch walked away... How can someone be this much cheap... I mean how can someone like Tharn...

"Come here" he said and as always not interested I went closer and he made me sit on his lap and began to kiss me when that serious girl walked in...

"I-i-i forgot .." she stopped when she saw Tharn was sucking my side neck not bothering about anyone's presence and smiling awkwardly she gave me a thumbs up and left immediately...

He pulled me up and walking towards the couch the guy threw me on the couch and closing the door from inside he stripped his clothes and mine too and turning me around he was just on me from back while I could just moan...

After we were done I was wearing my shirt and he was having meeting on the laptop and because I was hungry too I went to the cafeteria as I saw the are serving free food I began to eat food when that serious girl and the guy came...

"Hii my name is Lisa... His name is mild ..we are interns of production team over here" she introduced and smiling

"My name is Type I m Tharn's sir's bi.. i mean bodyguard" me and my foul mouth ...

We chatted for sometime and I was for the first time enjoying this kind of food when suddenly I began to feel something wierd but I didn't reacted much because it wasn't that worse...