happy ending

"congratulations you  are blessed with a baby girl and a baby boy" Tharn as soon as heard that cried and fell down on the ground as doctors told him that it's impossible for the twins to survive...

He immediately checked on Type and the guy was also laying down blinking his eyes while tears were trailing down his cheeks..

"I know you aren't ok but I m with you... Don't worry this too shall pass" tharn could see how much in pain type was and Slowly Gulf wiped his dry lips while all the other family members were busy in helping the nurse and doctor...

Because of the ongoing strike they couldn't go to the hospital and at last Fiona who's also a doctor came to deliver the baby...

"Thank you so much... So much, I cant tell you how much I owe you" Tharn cried looking at Fiona who just smiled and ruffled Type's hair...

"I was a villain my whole life but now I m happy that because of me a family is happy... Anyways for now Stacy will be here and call me whenever Type needs me... Your babies are beautiful" saying that Fiona left because she had another delivery to do... As in ongoing strike the lady is going home to home..
.
.

"The girl is like tharn and the boy is just like Type... I m so happy to see you babies" Mew said and all of the family members who were around nodded looking at him... The baby was sensitive so doctor strictly told them not to hold them more often so they were being curious...

Finally the day was over and everyone had dinner together except for Type and mew as Mew was feeding his baby and soon Gulf also joined him...

"Feed momma too, he's jealous" Type said smiling a little bit and Gulf just pouted his lips shaking his head...

"No Type .. I m not jealous, I m just worried... You are really ok?" He asked and Type just nodded with a smile...

Finally they all left and making sure the baby slept Type decided to sleep when Tharn entered....

Sitting down beside his husband the guy held his hands and took him into his lap making sure not to hurt him...

"Today my baby went through a lot but gave birth to two little angels... I m so proud of you... I love how you are so good and so brave" he said warm words to him to make his husband calm and Nodding Type just placed his head in his chest hugging him...

" I m so happy tharn... So so so happy... I can't even tell you how much I like you... It's beyond my imagination that how i actually got you because I swear i never imagined this never " he said and with a smile Tharn just pecked his lips...

"I love you too... I never thought the one I hated the most will be my love for life... I m glad at the end I choosed you and you choosed me... I am very very happy, very happy my love , my baby my little agressive kitten" he giggled nibbling on Type's neck and the just laughed holding his husband while staring at their babies who were sleeping so comfortably, looking so beautiful...

" Now we have total 4 babies at home" Type said counting all the babies...

" No 5... Who will count this big baby? " Tharn asked and Type growled like a kitten scratching his husband and with a happy heart and happy ending both of the couple fell asleep...

.

"Can we plan a baby too?" Blue asked and moon just rolled his eyes...

"Oh stap... It's not easy... Blue please sleep" Moon said and giggling Blue just Hugged his big brother (according to him)and fell asleep...

My life was barren until you came... There was something in you that made me sane...
I Love you with all my hearts
From the body to my soul... You are my sweet heart... For the world I maybe a cruel guy... But for you I can actually be cruel...I was never a guy who wanted to live but when I met you it made me feel to live every second, every moment with you only.. my baby.

So here's the happy ending of the story .. I hope you liked it...

Byee bye love you guys...

A/N-: i won't say I m not going to publish any book from now onwards because honesty I can't do that... I can't stay away from living without writing stories atleast for sometime... I badly want to stop but I can't...

But but I m just using the name because my stories are more relevant with those names and characters..

But at any point of time I m not shipping then that's why I use their pictures separately too and even sometimes I don't even use pictures now... Because I actually over this ship(no sadness)it's just I m mature enough to accept the reality....

I m so happy that my Baby G got so many opportunities to work... And I swear i literally prayed for him... I never felt connected to any of celebrity or idol ever... Never ever but Gulf kanawut actually made me wanna cherish him and support him all the time...I don't know why I don't find any male attractive except him neither I find anyone better than him even in real life so that's why I m still writing for him only...

I badly want to stop loving him so that I can actually stop writing... But I can't that's why I will write until I actually want to...