Alex Noah

"H-he cheated on me... He's bad"Noah cried hugging Alex who was sitting beside him near the swimming pool of their house and threw away the ring Tharn gave him...

" He didn't cheated... Actually Ben uncle forcefully engaged him to you... He's bad i know but he's also not at fault .. I mean he's wrong but he never liked you at first place...I heard him fighting with his dad" Alex said  ruffling his hair while the other guy was drinking wine non Stop...

"I think you should stop drinking now little guy .. it's over now... You dad even know this and everything is just fine"

" No he won't stop... I have to marry someone before 25... Our family monk said that... Who will marry me now.. i-i will die... Who will? Will you? "The drunk guy Noah asked pointing at him and Alex looked at him and looked down...

" I-i-i m sorry Noah ... Let's go to your room... You will get sick" asked said pulling him up and went to the room... Laying him down the guy stared at his face but looked away...

" I want to kiss you? Can I?" Noah asked while the other guy shook his head and was about to back off but Holding him forcefully Noah kissed him while after trying for few seconds he stopped and went with the flow...

~~~

When Noah woke up he realised he was sleeping naked with Alex , their clothes were scattered everywhere and Alex was hugging him...

He tried to stand up but the guy held him tightly...

"Where are you going?" He asked in his stern voice...

"Y-you took advantage of me... I hate you" Noah began to kick him so sighing Alex got off and wearing his clothes he Returned back to home where he saw Ben was stressed out sitting on the couch...

"How's Noah? Evan is so stressed" Ben asked to Alex...

"tell Evan uncle I will marry Noah... I only want yes as answer... I will give 60%of my this month profit... " He said and smiling Ben stood up and hugged him...

" You don't need to offer anything... It will be a great help for The mess your brother created.. " he said Hugging his nephew

On the other side Evan told Noah about the marriage he's going to have in few days with Noah glared at his dad and was about to say something when Evan spoke...

" I don't want to hear anything... I know what happened between you and him last night but anyways I want you married before 25... I lost your mother, I can't loose you" he strictly told him and the guy just looked down sadly ..
.
.
Finally Alex Noah got married and Noah who was about to go inside his room got scared when he saw Type in his PJs...

" Hussshh! Please don't say anything... I escaped from my room... I m not allowed to get out of my room but I want to congratulate and apologize... I know you won't forgive me but please don't hate Alex... I swear he's a good guy"

" A good guy who?... Anyways leave I don't want to talk about anything " he said pushing type away...

" Here's your gift... I know you wanted it" type said smiling giving him a cute handmade wollen beanie and a basket filled with chocolates...

"Y-you can't allure me with this... Anyways thanks .." holding his smile the guy immediately took beanie and basket and left for his home...

Walking inside his room he changed his dress and sat down using his phone when Alex walked in and closed the door...

Noah pulled out a gun from his pocket and Alex just giggled looking at him...

"I won't do anything... You don't need the hold it " saying that Alex just changed his clothes and laid down beside him but out of blue he held Noah's hands looking into his eyes...

"Can you not hate me? I really like you... I mean I really do... I know you can't love me but atleast try to not hate me please?you can trust me,I won't ever cheat on you...I would never i swear" He asked and the guy just pouted...

"You forcefully touched me... You raped me"

" That's a very big word, I didn't do anything... I didn't forced you but yea it was my fault that I should stop because you were drunk but I didn't knew that you kiss and crawl on someone while being drunk... I m sorry "

" Shut up! I didn't initiated that " Noah whined and Alex just nodded smiling...

" Yes baby you didn't btw will you forgive me? Please? " He asked giving him his puppy eyes and rolling his eyes Noah nodded...

" I will but if you gonna cheat on me then I will cut down your dick... Don't take me for granted...I didn't do anything to Tharn because I had no commitment with him but now you are my husband" He said

"I can never... You are the only one now for me,I swear... Anyways let's sleep" he said smiling while hugging his wife but Noah just pushed him away and closed his eyes...

"Can I hug you.. I mean holding hands would also do ... I m not being pervert .. i just want you to get use to it so you can't leave me" Alex said but Noah didn't replied anything so sighing Alex just laid down straight and was about to close his eyes when Noah held Alex's hands...

" Sleep husband " Noah said blushing a little bit and smiling widely Alex also fell asleep holding his husband's hans...

"I-i like you" he said smiling looking at the beautiful guy but Noah just burried his face inside the pillow holding his hands...

"Sleep..." Saying that both the lovely couple slept peacefully..