Call

Type's pov...

It's been almost a month since I m still here... Now his torture are over as he's out of ideas and I just stay inside the room all the time while this guy rarely come here... They sometimes give me food to eat and i have lost a lot of weight and doesn't feel good at all....I want to go away from here..

At night I was just roaming around in the mansion although I m not allowed but now guards doesn't care much so at night I can roam around..
I was passing through the guest room when I saw Fiona fucking with a guy but it's not tharn... Suddenly I saw Tharn walking somewhere and pulling him towards this side i made him stand infront of them and the girl's face was worth watching...

"B-bbay i-i" she got scared...

"Close the door you bitch" saying that he left holding my hands...

"She's your girlfriend... Go slap her.. you didn't even use to let me talk with anyone"I asked while walking somewhere with him

"Because I was fucking stupid to get attached to anyone like you... But I m not now ... And you... Stay here" he pushed me on the bed and I sat down keeping quiet...

"I want to go out... it's been months... I m always inside this house" I whined and smiling he got closer...

He held my hands and taking me inside the car he began to drive through the woods and we reached at the end point of hills and he hanged me at the point of mountain and tied the rope with car...

"How's your hangout baby?" He yelled and I laughed to piss him...

"Do you know what? ' I asked and his smile faded when I pulled out a knife from my pocket...

"Byee byee Tharn... Let's meet in another life ... I would rather die than staying here with you" I was just trying hard to cut it down but before that he pulled me up with his absolutely abnormal  power, as I came upward he slapped me again and again until I fell down in the ground...

Holding me as a doll he made me sit inside the car and began to drive back...

"I fucking hate you..." He yelled while driving and I smiled kissing his cheeks...

"I love you too... I love you so much baby..." I went on his lap straddling him i wrapped my hands around him Nd I can see he was affected but looked at front ignoring me trying to push me away

"You are way too hot ... Do you want to fuck with me baby? Right now?"I asked and he was looking like he would die... I can feel something growing up...

"Get off otherwise don't blame me that I m a rapist or something like that" he yelled so keeping my safety i sat down like a good baby and we reached home and he tied me up on the bed almost naked.. I mean I was definitely in my shorts while my hands were cuffed on the bed rod..

" Tharn leave me what's this? How will I sleep? " I asked while this guy was looking in some file...

" Sleep like that.. i promise i won't do anything else" he winked and began to do his work... I was in pain because my hands were cuffed when I yelled...

"Ahhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh" i yelled again and again until the guards came the door and he had to shut my mouth with his hand grabbing my hair...

"Leave... Everything is good" he yelled and glaring at me he was about to slap but I acted to faint so he panicked and uncuffed me and tapped my face...

"T-type Type" he asked worriedly, he's worried because he doesn't want me dead so soon...

"I m ok baby... Let me sleep" kissing his cheeks i laid down on the bed and he looked at me unbelievably and tried to pull me up...I m just using the old trick to atleast soften his heart and get away from here...

"No no... I won't... Let me sleep i m tired" i whined and hopefully he released me and sat down doing his work at another bed when someone knocked out door and as he opened it Fiona came in her night transparent dress... I mean her whole body parts were visible and there were guards too... I don't judge people by their dress but when it comes to her i do ,I mean how can she wear ...

Coming closer the guy covered me with a blanket and sat down not bothering about her.. she sat down beside Tharn began to kiss him... Holding her he looked at me and was kissing her while looking at me... I just ignored them and tried to sleep but I couldn't...

I saw Tharn laid down while the lady was making out with him... I felt like puking so I went inside washroom and washed my face... As i came back I saw her not there Nd Tharn was just sitting working again... I mean what is she...

"Is she your girlfriend?" I asked and he nodded without looking at me...

"I m going to marry her and have kids with her soon" he said and I laughed out loud ..

" I can bet she won't marry you... I know these girls... I mean you are same as her so maybe you guys are good match but still she's not wife material... She laterally fucks around  and I m damn sure she won't marry you and even if she will,you guys won't be good parents atleast not her..."

" She's not liar, she doesn't cheat... She doesn't play with my heart so don't say this about her because she's much better than you"I felt offended when he said that so I sat down on my bed and turning another side...