welcome

Type's pov...

As usual I was standing at the second main door because Tharn is discussing something with some people when a lady with few guards walked in and Tharn's father and mother stood up and even Tharn stood up...

"Baby..." the girl said coming towards Tharn smiling and hugged him tightly...

"How are you Fiona?" Tharn's mother asked and as she pulled out her mask I realised she's Fiona jimpa... Japan's richest Mafia's daughter and she's Lily's girlfriend as far as I remember...

Lily was also working with us but lucky her on her first day as a prostitute she got Fiona as a customer and this girl fell in love with her since then lily isn't living with us... She only visit club as VIP member with this lady and now she's just enjoying on her money...

"Aunt I need some private time with him... Can we?" She asked and pulled Tharn inside the room... I thought both of them must be   kissing or having sex with eachother...

But all I saw as soon as they walked in Fiona sat down at the corner looking at his phone and Tharn suddenly pressed his bell and I went inside, yeah there's a bell which he press around 100 times a day and i have to report in seconds...

"Come Inside" he said and walked inside the dressing room ... I followed him and he immediately closed the door and stripped my clothes...

He began to fuck me from behind without even waiting and spoke something which really made me curious...

"F-fiona... Ahh baby i-i love you f-fiona" he said while fucking me ... I immediately turned around cupping his cheeks...

"Do you love Fiona?" I asked being curious and worried and opening his eyes wide he slapped me hard on my cheeks and turned me around...

"Bitch just keep quiet... Don't ever ask this" he said and began to pound Harder while I was just moaning trying to control my tears... I wasn't hurt by his action.. it's just I was little bit angry on myself to care for a guy like him... for a second I never let my guards down but they time I did and he fucking slapped me..

He immediately left me there tired and naked and I was so tired that I just decided to sleep there because If I walk out , I have to stand up and do my duty and it's not easy to do 24 hours shift

I peeked out and saw Fiona Hugged Tharn...

"I m sorry... And thanks for help... Dadda was telling me to meet you, anyways I m going out of city with lily day after tomorrow... Can you go out too somewhere? " She asked and Tharn nodded...

" Offcourse you are my bestfriend.. I would definitely do that... " He said smiling and Fiona just hugged him and left...

I was sleeping when he came to pick a shirt and looked at me..
Covering my cheeks i stood up to leave when he held my face and kissed me again...

He kissed and kissed again soon he again lost his control and pulled out my clothes again... That's why I never stay with him for long time... He just continue things again...

"I m tired" i said trying to get away because I was literally very tired...

"Shut up" saying that he pulled me up and throwing me on his bed he made me sit in doggy position and began to f*** me...

Finally he was done with that shit and was cuddling with me inside the blanket when we heard a knock on the door and he literally told them to come inside...

I just hid under the blanket because I was little bit shy and embarassed..

"That new bodyguard? Where's he?" His dad asked

"He's here.. why?"

"Oh... Give him to me tonight" he asked and I felt something crawled on my body the way his father said it I felt disgust all over my body... but his next sentence made me relieve...

"What? What the hell are you saying dad?" Tharn asked almost yelling at him when the guy corrected himself...

"I mean let him go with me... He will stand at the gate because Anna is taking Lia with her so who will stand outside the inside security gate?" He asked and I sighed with relived...
"No..." Tharn said in his serious tone and the guy sighed...

"Just for today...no one will talk to him" before he can complete his sentence the guy said...

"Dad please"

"I agree if you don't want to let him go anywhere else but don't dare to fall for bitches... Don't lower your standard or ruin my name... Behind the wall whatever you do I don't care but marry Fiona or anyone whom I tell you, don't think you can do whatever you want understand? ... Don't ever even think about loving someone especially someone like him who just sell themselves for money" he said grabbing Tharn's face and the guy just nodded looking scared...

"O-ok.. can I sleep please?" He asked annoyed and ruffling his hair the evil guy left and Tharn just sighed grabbing my chin...

"You heard whatever he said? Don't ever fall for me... Then I will kill you ok?" He asked and I nodded... I can never fall for him... I can never fall for anyone... Never...I m not here to fall for anyone, I m here to work and once I get the opportunity I will run away with my brother... Just once.. I m waiting for that day...

"Can I go?" I asked because I was tired when he just didn't replied and hugged me more tightly and fell asleep... I was tired too so even I fell asleep in this disgusting guy's embrace...