bet

Author's pov

As per the bet Ben called Tharn inside his room and type was kneeling while his mouth was tied up... It was all their set up to test who is right and who's wrong...

"D-dad what did he do?" Tharn asked panicking getting at front of Type...

"H-he fucking insulted me saying that you care about a bitch like him" Ben stood up...

"L-let him go dad .. he's just way too much overconfident... I don't even dare even if he dies dad... I don't... He's just a slut... I will just throw him away someday ... don't worry about him" he said smiling looking normal but deep down something was off...he was literally shaking

"i know that's why let's kill him" ben said and shot Type right on his head and Type fell down on the from front side...

Type's pov...

I never thought Tharn would react , i just made the bet randomly I mean I was confident that he would react but not like worse but that was my misunderstanding...

As soon as Ben shot me Tharn looked at me and held my body...

"T-type Type wake up... What did you do... ?What the hell you did?bastard" He asked Ben grabbing his collar and for the first time in his whole life Ben ever saw Tharn's this side .. all of the guards stood up pointing gun at him but Ben can clearly see the anger in Tharn's eyes...

"I will kill you... You are a fucking monster" he yelled and almost slapping Ben but Anna immediately came in way

"Leave" Anna said to everyone and pushing Ben away Tharn held me and began to cry like crazy...

"Why did you killed him? I-i-i will kill myself too... I hate you... I hate you so much you..." he held the same gun and immediately held the trigger but nothing happened...

" Wake up" Ben kicked me hard on my back side and I just stood up...

"Y-you are alive... Y-you" crying happily he held me and  kissed my face all over...

"It was all a test and you failed mr kirigun .. just for a slut you grabbed your dad's collar and abused him" Ben said looking offended... Why he's being offended, I never seen him doing anything good so what's there to get offended...

"I-i-i m sorry dad... I overreacted... I-i-i m sorry...but you shouldn't do that..." he said holding Ben's hands and I just returned back to my room and  was thinking about the way he reacted... Does he...

Before I can do anything suddenly this guy pushed me down on the bed and straddling me he was grabbing my neck looking like he would blast anytime...and was literally choking me...

"Ahh i-i will die Tharn... L-leave" I said controlling my laugh because I was so happy with the way he reacted... I know he's trying to kill me but still I can now die in peace...

"You peace of shit! I will kill you" he almost choked me when pulling him closer I gave him a kiss on his cheeks touching my soft lips on his cheeks and again his whole face turned red and leaving me he walked away in the balcony...

I followed him and hugged him from back but he immediately pushed me glaring at me...

I just smiled and sat down in his lap wrapping my hands around his neck...

"Do you know one thing Tharn kirigun dear sir?" I asked but he didn't reacted

"You are in love with me... Hahha" I laughed whispered it and he became more furious and raised his hands to slap but I just burried my face in his chest...

"I don't love you .. i can't love a bitch like you .. i-i don't...I fucking don't" he repeated same things and i just cupped his face and gave him another peck and here goes his blushing...

"Ok mr. Liar but I know you do ... You are crazy over me.. I already proved it"

"I-i-i was just scared that cops will arrest my dad.. I don't care whether you die or disappear" he said any smirking i got off from his lap and sat down at the edge of balcony..

"Ok then let me fall down then.. let's see whether you really care or not"i said but he didn't reacted.. closing my eyes I did a trust fall back but suddenly someone pulled me back and it was obviously Tharn...

"Y-you .. I will kill you someday... I will surely do" he walked away and sat down on the bed edge shaking his legs looking down so I sat down again straddling him and was just kissing him when Blue came...

"He's your  husband brother?he asked and I nodded hugging tharn...

" Yes he's my soon to be husband... You can call him brother or brother in law" i said nd smiling my brother ran away...

" I won't marry you" he said glaring at me...

" I haven't had the protection pills, so I will simply get pregnant and then you have to marry me .. at any cost.." i said teasing him and he looked down ..

"Don't say that... I-i mean dad won't accept you"

"But dad will accept me if I get pregnant" I asked and he bit his lips...

"Once a girl got pregnant and was blaming me of raping her and dad forcefully threatened her to abort her child but then... " He was saying something but I stood up looking shocked ...

" You raped a girl? "

" She tricked me... I didn't had sex with her without protection.... She was lying when dad threatened to shot her dead or to abort...I didn't know anything about that...I had no idea about anything"fuck how can he even say so...

" So if i get pregnant getting you drunk you will abort my baby or your dad will? " I asked almost yelling at him and he shook his head...

" See i didn't even knew her.. she was lying and I know you... She was random you aren't... I swear I didn't had sex with her or felt anything but I lo... we didn't actually aborted her child because it wasn't mine...my dad just bribed her and she got away..." He stopped explaining things and i felt relieved that he didn't actually killed anyone's child...

"I hate you" saying that I was going away but he held me and laid down on the bed cuddling with me...

"You know you are bad..." I said and he glared at me but I didn't paid attention and burying my face into his chest i fell asleep