pain

It's been two days since he kidnapped me and there's no experiment that he didn't do .. I m just waiting for my death now because I can't bear it anymore... not anymore...

I was weak and in immense pain so when he pulled me up I just buy down his hands when he tried to hold me...

"Just kill me you bastard...kill me " i never thought I would end up like this .. I have trained hard for any circumstances but never ever I faced this... My legs are paining... He literally broke my hands and yesterday he fed me allergic food to me... I regret telling him what are my weakness...

"Tell me please sir... Say Tharn please i m sorry... I m really sorry... I beg you.. i kneel down and then lick my foot" he said pointing at his foot...

"Suck my dick... I won't you fucking bastard..." I yelled angrily, no matter what pain I m going through I won't ever let him win... Never... I m a police officer, I can't bow my head infront of anyone like him... Never...
.
.
.

It was midnight when he came inside the room totally drunk
Coming closer he was trying to feed me an apple  and when I didn't get shoved it inside...

"Eat this Baby" he said fixing my hair and pulling me closer the guy began to kiss me forcefully and I bit his lips harder... And as he was drunk he fell asleep while kissing me the guy pulled out my shirt pulling me closer..i was in Disgust but eventually i have done it with him so many times that it now feels normal and I m not feeling offended at all...
I don't know how and when I got laid off and he was smirking looking at me...

"Spread your legs baby" he whispered in my ears and I swear he looks more handsome and strong now, i mean maybe he went to gym and all... He looks to big...I m such a big, instead of pushing and crying I m praising this guy...

"I hate you .. leave me... Get away" i just said that and he laughed little bit...

"Your body says otherwise baby... Now behave" he pulled up my legs and putting it on his either side of shoulder the guy adjusted me and began to do that while doing that I don't know why but he fell asleep and
and the greatest stupid of all Type also fell asleep at that so much important time...

hopefully around 3 I woke and realised he was still sleeping while being... I changed my dress because my dress is literally teared up and decided to walk but I couldn't because my feet were burned... I was in pain and weak ... But somehow crawling i walked out and from the back secret door I was trying to atleast get out of this house when I fell down and was about to get myself hit on the wall when someone held me...

"Baby.. are you ok?" Tharn the evil guy asked grabbing my waist and my heartbeat went up... He slapped me hard and began to drag me inside... I yelled out loud so anyone would help but no one did... I was back in his room.. he pinned me on the bed and began to kiss me all over my body roughly...

"Leave me bastard" i yelled but slapping me he began to kiss again...

"You started it bitch now let me finish" he said and began to kiss my neck but before he can do more the guy looked at me and sighing he left slapping me for the last time...
.
.
Early in the morning I was still on the bed when I saw Tharn was working on his laptop talking to some people...

"Yeah tell them to order 200 boxes ... Yeah...the clothing material wasn't that great..." As soon as he saw me he changed his tone and sat down straight ...

"Yeah kill all those kids and about those 200 drug boxes... Supply them to monk forest .." he said and I felt wierd because I can see his phone wasn't even showing any number... It was some random screen lock...

"Yeah good job you sold those sex workers and if they don't agree kill them especially those who are pregnant" he said which boiled my blood but basically he was saying it to one of his man who disconnected his call then with whom he's talking to...

"Your call already got disconnected. " His expression was funny and he immediately threw away his phone and grabbing he punched me again...

"I love you baby... I love you so much... Kiss me" I said making faces and i just love pissing him off... He raised his Hands to punch me but suddenly a girl came.. I vaguely remember her name but it's something name Fina...

"Baby... I missed you" she looked at me wierdly and hugged Tharn... Looking at me Tharn pulled her closer and kissed her hard on her lips...

They went to another bed beside mine where Tharn sleep or rest Pushing her on the bed just beside me he pulled out his shirt and the main scene was about to happen but he stopped before pulling out his pants and walked away
"It's because you are watching just look away shameless '" saying that she said fixing her clothes and sat down at the corner... She's making out with him infront of me and calling me shameless... Coming out I saw Tharn has washed his face and walking towards he grabbed my face and began to kiss me while this time the girl was watching me...

"L-leave" i yelled but he just kissed and kissed untill I got breathless...

"Get out" he yelled looking at the girl and glaring at me the girl walked away and Tharn began to pull out my pants when I spoke...

"Not now.. I m tired and moreover you just touched that girl... Go shower first" I yelled but he kept moving towards me

"Don't do it... Tharn there's still a hope that I can forgive you.. Tharn stop" I yelled but he just smirked and earlier he was drunk so I didn't say anything but now it's on my ego and if something comes on my ego that's it... I won't tolerate it...

" Tharn if you gonna force me, i swear I will kill your brother... "I yelled again...

" I don't care... I fucking don't care... I m just a criminal remember?go kill him..I don't care" He asked laughing and held my pants...

" T-tharn please... Please don't... Please i beg you .. please Tharn... Please don't force me... please don't... I beg you, I will lick your feet" I began to cry joining my hands and he stopped and I can see tears in his eyes.. the guy grabbed my hands and glared at me...

"You fucking did it... You made me a monster... You fucking made me like this...now you are playing like a saint after ruining my life"yelling he walked away...