Rest

For the whole week no one actually came to threat or torture me and I was feeling good now...

I went to my brother's room to check whether he's good or not ...other days he comes home late so I don't have to worry but today was Sunday and he was at home from morning...i just went inside when I saw Moon raised his hands to slap my baby but didn't and walked away looking frustrated and blue began to cry...

"You! How dare to raise your hands... I will break it" i said holding moon's hands harshly,I can sacrifice anything but when it comes to my brother,i will kill uf anyone hurts him but he just sighed looking down ..

"Leave! otherwise if anyone among my parents saw you, you will be cut down into pieces..
Leave" he pushed me away and walked out of the room...

"What happened baby? Did he hit you?" I asked hugging my innocent baby when he spoke...

"N-no a-actually I-i broke his momma's picture that's why he got angry...it was her last picture with him...now no one will make another for him"

"Momma ? Last picture? moon's momma is alive right? " I asked confused

" No... don't tell it to anyone... Actually she isn't moon own momma... His momma died years ago... " He cried more and i hugged him.

" You mistakenly did that right? " I asked raising my eyebrows but my naughty brother looked down...

"No he was busy staring at his momma whole day and wasn't talking to me so I broke her picture "

" Baby....! That's wrong " I said getting disappointed because I thought moon is bad but here my blue is the wrong one...

" I-i-i know... I don't know how to apologise to him? " He asked pouting his lips when I came up with an idea...

" We can again bring a new picture" I said when miss merry came inside...

" Don't even think about it... This was the last picture which moon was allowed to keep...new Madam hate any of Late madam's picture or anything... You can't " she said

" I don't understand? " I asked completely clueless...

"Actually Ben sir married Miss Anna four years ago... Moon is Ben's own son but Anna's step" she explained and I nodded
and the she immediately left picking up the glasses...

" You can draw right? " I asked my brother and he nodded... Smiling we both went to the balcony area and after 4 hours of hardwork we made a beautiful drawing of moon's mother with him too ...

It was evening when moon came glaring at Blue and he silently sat down at the corner reading his books when blue sat down infront of him hugging him from front...

" Big bro... Forgive me... I m sorry, you said you love me the most... Please don't be angry" it was so cute watching them as blue was looking like a baby apologising...

" Umm... Ok... Please let me read" he said again looking at the book when blue snatched it away and I handed him the mini painting which we made ..

" Y-you made this?" He asked almost jumping from the bed and I can see some tears glistening from his eyes... He immediately Hugged blue out of happiness...

"Thank you thank you so much, I am really sorry baby... I m really sorry to raise voice at you" he said hugging while crying...

In this whole family only this guy and merry is the one who deserves to live otherwise all of them are just bunch of assholes... I just want to kill each one of them but I m a fucking bitch without any superpower...

I never wished for anything but I definitely want to see Tharn and his parents dead body... I want to play with their blood ..

I walked out and went to Tharn's room really scared that he will kill me for sure because from past few days he's calling me to get back to work but I denied even though I knew that he will punish me for that...

I was going towards his room when I saw Tharn was kneeling down in the hall area Infront of all the guards and his dad literally grabbed his hair and Slapped him hard on his cheeks...

"I told you not to make any mistakes... You fucking did a big mistake this time, who will cover it up for you? Are you serious?" he slapped him again and this time Tharn began to bleed from his lips ..

"Give me my whip " he ordered and a guy immediately gave him a thicker one than me and he began beat him more...

I mean I hate this guy but I don't know what came in my head I went there and held the whip...

"He was injured and now you are beating him... Why?" I asked covering him when suddenly Tharn stood up and grabbing my hair he pushed me away and miss merry dragged me inside a room...

" What are you doing? They will kill you if you interfare.... You don't know mr. Ben... He's way too much dangerous and merciless... "

" Why he's beating him? " I asked raising my eyebrows when she sighed...

"Actually as far as I know Tharn shot Fiona's father because he was threatening her to marry Tharn but Fiona wanted to break it off and today Fiona left her house but got trapped and to let her escape he was fighting with his dadda and shot him... Hopefully he wasn't that much injured"

"But still he's so cruel"

"Everyone here is cruel... Stay away from them... They all are dangerous" saying that she left and I was just watching the drama happening here...