new member

After one week...

Type's pov...

Basically Tharn is always around me except for when he goes out to work but today I haven't seen him since morning and it worries me...

Shit what the hell I said just now... Erase last line ...

Suddenly I saw him getting inside with a mid age guy who had big tummy and tharn was helping him to get inside... I mean it wasn't that big but it was...

"Your new boy friend?" I asked and he looked at me angrily...

"Behave... Are you crazy?" He said and made the guy sit on the couch...

"Gulf just sit here and drink water first,I m going to bring something to eat"he was talking with him so politely that I think he must be some of his relative...

He went inside the kitchen by himself cut down the fruits and was going towards the guy... He fed that guy fruits and I don't know why I was feeling offended when he was being so sweet with him...

Finally he went inside a room and I saw the whole room was decorated beautiful and it was beside my dad's room...

"Just rest here.. don't go out ok" he said and walking out he just closed the door but didn't locked it ..

"Who's he tell me?" I don't know why I got angry at him and holding my waist he pinned me on the wall and began to sniff my neck...

"He's my... He's one of my friend he was also in prison as he killed his husband... And now his punishment is over but he don't have anywhere to go that's why I brought him here?"

"What? Oh I forgot criminals like criminals...you literally brought a bitch who killed his husband " I said and he grabbed my collar...

" It you blame me that's ok but atleast know the truth .. he killed his husband because that guy sold him to his friends and he was planning to rape him together with them and he almost took money from his friends... Can you imagine being pregnant and your husband is planning to sell you?" I felt like someone stabbed me and I felt guilty of saying that...

" R-really? "

" R-really and that's why he killed his husband and ran away and Because he did a crime offcourse it was self defence so he got inside for an 3 months and now he's out"he said And I felt like crying...

" I m sorry I didn't knew the actual truth "

" Yeah exactly you never know the actual truth and just blame people.. anyways I hope as good human being you will take care of him... He's not mentally stable... After killing his husband he went crazy and now behave like a child so it's important to take care of him... " He said and I nodded and held his face...

" Although you don't deserve any love and mercy because you were involved in your parents crime but looking at you now I m really proud... I m happy that you are being a good human... " I kissed him again on his lips and he held his shoulder...

"you kiss Everyone on lips whenever you are happy? " He asked and I nodded casually ...

" D-don't fucking kiss anyone otherwise I will shoot you on your lips .. you bitch " he grabbed my face...

" No anyone, i just kiss whom I know that's dadda , moon blue and mild my bestfriend and you"

" Bestfriend? Mild? Who's that guy... I will kill him"

" He's not here.. it's been 7 years since I met him" i said and he sighed and pulled me inside the room

"Just stay here... I m going to buy medicines for Gulf " he said and began to get ready right Infront of me...

"Can I come... Please, it's been ages since I went outside... Please?" I asked and he shook his head and walked away...

After an hour
I went inside my brother's room and saw them seriously discussing about something...

"We will again stay here?" blue asked and I nodded...

"Maybe for now ... Anyways it's too late you should sleep" i said when moon spoke...

"Blue is hungry and even I m... How can we sleep just like that" he said and I realised that they didn't ate anything... As i went inside the kitchen I saw Tharn was cooking dinner... Can you imagine...

"Tell your family to come in the dining room and here's your father's dinner... My cook is on leave for 6 days" he said rolling his eyes and I took my dad's food and went inside his room and saw Gulf was sitting beside dad looking at him worriedly...

"It's ok big man.. you will get better.. do u want to eat chocolates" he asked and my dad shook his head ignoring him...

"Dad he's a good guy... Don't ignore him.." I placed his food on the table and made dad sit so I can atleast feed him ...

"Let me feed him please please... Can I feed" Gulf asked looking like a baby and i handed him a spoon and he perfectly fed dad

"I can do it... Please please, I love taking care .. I was a doctor too.. I had many patients whom I use to take care "he said so gave him the bowl and without spilling a single drop he was feeding dad...

"W-water" dadda asked and as I went outside to bring water when I came in he already finished his food...

"Good boy...." He kissed my dad on Cheeks and dadda looked at him angrily and yelled...

"Stay away you idiot .. I m telling you to stay away... Shit" he yelled and the guy began to cry and walked away... I sighed and giving him the water i explained everything to him...

"I didn't know that... I thought he's intentionally teasing me... You know i hate getting touched" he said and nodding I went inside Gulf's room but he wasn't there...

I was looking for him when I saw him sitting on the chair in the balcony and Tharn was feeding him while trying to console him...

"It's ok.. it happens...no one will yell at you but don't kiss people... They aren't kids " he said in his gentle tone and Pouting gulf nodded and he was feeding him... I can't imagine that I m watching this side of tharn... Is he like that to him only or he's actually a good guy...