Lunch?

Tharn's pov...

" Go prepare this file and please don't come here again... I m busy in this thesis" i seriously told this guy and nodding he left.. he's Nora Ace's boyfriend after i rescued him he studied hard for 4 years and now he's working as my assistant not because he lacks skill but because ace doesn't trust anyone and is very possesive of him so that's why he's allowed to work here only...

I mean basically directly or indirectly Nora is under slavery...

I was counting some important thing when door again opened and someone spoke and I lost my count...

"Hello sir" the guy said and I looked up getting so pissed that I was ready to give them good scolding but then i saw it was Type in his police uniform...

"Hubby your lunch, please eat and take care... I m getting late " he said and was about to kiss me but I held his face stopping him and when I left he fell down on my chest and smirking he sat down straddling me on my lap when Nora entered...

" Sir a cop came here maybe to arrest you " saying that he walked in and saw us in a very awkward position..

"I-i-i m sorry" he bowed down and was about to leave when suddenly Type turned around and looked at Nora and yelled...

"N-nora " he yelled and turning around Nora's eyes widened and that guy began to cry and like films both of them hugged eachother and Nora began to kiss him on his whole face.... Before I can punch that guy Ace who walked in holding the lunch bag walked in and punch my Type...

"Hey you piece of shit" i held his hands and was about to punch when Type held my hands...

"H-he's my brother... My brother Ace stop" Nora yelled and the guy froze....

"B-brother? You said you were orphan when a guy adopted you"

"Y-yes we were brothers and mew uncle adopted him and my father adopted me...and from then we never met eachother"

" Y-you are adopted? " I asked and he nodded crying holding Nora... That's why both of them look similar...

"Y-you mean twins ?" I asked and type shook his head...

" I m his elder brother.. he is younger baby" he held his brother's waist and I can see Ace was still doubting them

"Let's go home... Dadda tried so hard to adopt you too but until he got all the documents the orphanage already gave you to a man"

" I missed you and i hate you too, you didn't came back early.. you know the guy treated me so badly... At first they loved me like their own but then they use to treat me like maid... I hate you" Nora whined still holding his brother and I finally saw Ace smiling looking at his boyfriend...

"I tried to find you for years but when I couldn't I lost all the hope and decided not too... Considering it my destiny" he said

"Ok ok let's go home... You will live with me from now onwards " Type said and nodding Nora held his hands...

" Where the hell are you going? " I won't let you go anywhere" Ace yelled grabbing Nora's hands and the guy who always use to do whatever Ace asked shrugged his hands...

"Not this time boyfriend... If you want you can stay with me but I will stay with my brother... I always said it to you, one day my brother will come and now when he's finally here i won't let this opportunity go... I will be always obliged that you took me in and loved me but I have all rights to choose my happiness... I deserve to live with them...you can come with me if you want " He said and Ace just didn't said anything and Type took away Nora...

I can feel what that guy was saying and suddenly he began to cry like a baby...

" H-he left me"

"Stupid he said you can live with him... So go and be with him"

"B-but how? I don't want to be burden, you already did so much for me and now I can't live at your home,it will cause more trouble "he cried and I smiled holding his face...

"It's ok... Just let me kiss you if you are so much obliged" I teased him and he looked at me wierdly...

"Really!" He asked holding my face and I stepped back and he began to laugh...

"Can I really love with you?" He asked and my eyes widened and I was about to explode when he laughed again...

"I mean Live" he said teasing me more...
I nodded and with that there goes my small... I mean from no family I ended with 7 people who are so much in love with eachother...

When I reached home today for the first time my whole dinning table was filled and it still have three seats and I was thinking about my brother Alex.. when suddenly I heard something and as i looked around I saw Alex and Noah standing with their Bags...

"Alex" happily I went there and hugged him... I only had Alex with me when I was behind bars.. he fought my case and showed all the evidence which helped me to get out that prison...but he was kind of looking nervous...

"Ummm... How can I put it actually dad is living in hometown with mom and granny(mom side )and that's why they can't come to states and I don't know much about pregnancy things and Noah is pregnant so we came here to stay here for an year... I-i mean if it's ok? Living in States isn't easy for me when he's that much sensitive you know" he said hesitating a little bit and happily I hugged him...

"You can stay here forever... I love you... I love you so much my brother" i said hugging my brother after I went behind bars i realised that how much family is important...ben and his wife were never my family but he's and moon too and smiling he hugged me back... I can't imagine I lost two people from my life who never really cared for me and only made my life hell and now I got so many unknown people who actually care for me...