Hate

As Tharn went inside the room the guy sat down looking at his wounds when his mother spoke grabbing his face...

"How many times I told you not to be oversmart? Do you want to die?" She yelled and the guy just looked down ..

"I apologise... I-i-i was just angry " he said in his lower voice and the lady just rolled her eyes...

"Whatever for now just rest and try to focus on your work rather than getting emotional..we need money and for that you have to work ok..."saying that the lady walked out and Tharn just sighed trying to control his tears when Type came inside and closed the door...

"You bitch" angrily Tharn grabbed his hair and pushed him down on the bed slapping guy when Type held his hands harshly and the guy yelled out in pain because he was already hurt over there...

"Why the hell you came there..? He will kill you...they would have killed you...do you want to die" the guy said angrily glaring at him and straddling him Type just pinned him down the bed...

"Toxic guy just shut up and stay still" he said and without saying anything Tharn released himself and Type began to add some antiseptic on his wounds...

"Turn around let me apply some on your bummy,I saw he hit there too..." He said jokingly and Tharn just glared at him but actually turned around and the little guy began to apply cream on his bummy...

"You don't hate your father and mother?" He asked out of blue...

"You want to die? Don't forget you are just a bitch of mine ... Just do your work and fuck off... Don't even say a single word... For me my mother and my father is everything, I love them and I can kill and die for them so don't " he warned grabbing his hands and Type nodded...

" Ok fine sir ... Anyways I m leaving "Type said placing the box aside and was leaving when the guy pulled him closer and Type fell down on his body...

"Sleep with me" he said turning off the lights and without saying anything Type just began to pull out his clothes and sat down waiting for Tharn to do something...

"I m not stable to do something... Just lay down" he said and giggling at his boss the guy laid down beside him and Tharn just Hugged him from back...
Type just turned around and stared at Tharn's beautiful face who was silently sleeping...

"I wish you die soon so that moon's life gets better... You are a monster...I hate you" Type said looking at him and Tharn immediately opened his eyes and grabbed Type's face harshly...

"Jubbb" he thought Tharn would punch him but smirking the guy just pulled him into a kiss and pecked his lips...

"Good night bitch" saying that he held him tightly and closed his eyes... meanwhile Type held his heart which was beating fast
.
.
.
In the morning when Type woke up he saw Tharn was sitting beside him working on a laptop when he suddenly stood up and wearing his pants he was just looking for shirt when suddenly his dad knocked...

"Get inside" Tharn said in his serious tone and Type frowned...

" W-why? "Before he can even asked Tharn covered him up and Ben immediately walked in because that knock was just warning knock...

" Again? Tharn I will kill this guy... You are being with him all the time... Don't tell me you"

" He's just a toy... Nothing means nothing dad... I m sorry but you shouldn't interfere in this matter...I m serious "he seriously said and Ben just sighed although Tharn is very respectful and scared of  him but when it comes to his personal life he never let anyone interfere no matter what...

" The day I knew that you are emotionally attached to him... I swear I will kill him right Infront of your eyes...you didn't married Fiona,it's ok but not this guy..never!Anyways take this file and make sure to check each thing... It's important and some private information are there too" he said and Tharn just nodded and left ..

" You like to show your body to everyone right? Remember you aren't that fucking sex worker anymore... Y-you are mine fucking mine only my bitch.... No one can see your body... No one can...I fucking bought your body...I fucking bought each inch of you"he asked grabbing my neck and I just didn't reacted anything because I m not his... Just one time I get the chance I will take my brother and will run away... I m just waiting for that day...

I have already collected 200$ till now... Yeah I steal his money everytime... Offcourse I worked as a bitch my whole life because I had nowhere to go neither they ever would let me... I didn't even had a single penny but now I do.... So I have decided to run away when I save enough...