back

Tharn was just worriedly waiting for his Husband as it's almost 1 and he's still out there went to somewhere even Tharn doesn't know...

Tired Type walked out of the police station Tharn held him and made him sit inside the car...

"I tell you to stop doing this shit but you don't Listen to me... One day I will scold you then you will understand... I m really very worried... They are telling you to rest but still you want to work why?"

" A girl who was brutally stabbed and assaulted by a famous actor who is the son of a politician is suffering daily threats... His family who lost everything and even his dad sold their everything to fight this case didn't lost their hope then how can I loose this case... I can't give this case to anyone, just trust me... I can fight this case because everyone knows my background so even the politician won't harm me because they know you are my husband... Once I give it to any other officer their life would be in danger ... And eventually they will try to buy the or destroy all the evidence... I m this close to win this case ... Just wait for tomorrow and we will surely succeed " he explained and Tharn just sighed looking down...

"I m sorry... I m really sorry, i just got worried... Don't worry once things get over I will definitely help the victim financially" he said

"Don't worry i already gave her my some savings and told her to stay in my old house with her parents,she can stay there for free .... I can atleast do that much for her" he said and tharn just hugged his husband...
.
.
Tharn was waiting outside the court when Type with the girl and lawyer walked out and were looking happy... The family of the victim hugged type and that lawyer and happily Type hugged tharn who was smiling looking at his cute husband...

"I knew you will win... Now I m happy for both of us.. for that girl and for me "

"Why you?" He asked

"Now you will mostly stay at home... No excuses... I don't want to spend my days in worries... You are almost 8 months pregnant... I understand many people do work still being pregnant and I m not stopping you, but don't you dare to work 12 hours like you use to do... "

" Ok fine husband... Now let's go" he wrapped his hands around him almost hugging him when tharn just began to kiss his husband, they were kissing when an old lady cop came...

"Dear couples... I know you are so much in love but please park your car aside ..." She politely said and shyly they pulled away and sitting down they left for their home.

.

.

.

"So you are saying We can actually fly in air? You mean zoom in plain?" Nora asked and moon nodded showing him the video and Type just giggled looking at his brother but suddenly began to cry...

"It's ok baby... It's ok... I m here" Mew consoled him patting his back and the guy just held his hands while all of them were listening to moon's presentation...

"I miss sugar... I heard you are going to bring her back?" Tharn asked Alex and he nodded...

"Yup dadda asked me to bring her back as both dadda nd Gulf  are busy in helping villagers coping with the reconstruction and health care facility so sugar can't get enough attention... So I will go there by plane"

"Plane? Can I come. Please?" Nora asked with wide eyes and Looking at Noah Alex asked whether to say yes or no...And smiling Noah just nodded...

The very next morning both Alex and Nora got ready and were about to leave when for the first time ACe began to cry and hugged him...

"I will miss you..."

"I will come back tonight baby... Don't worry" he said smiling and finally they left... After few hours they reached at the village but only met Mew as Gulf was busy checking some villagers... Meanwhile Alex and Nora took away the baby and Nora's lifetime dream to get into the plane also got successful...

"Although you were just away for 6 hours... I still missed you... I love you" pulling his boyfriend up in his lap Ace took him inside his bedroom and holding his boyfriend's hands Alex also went inside meanwhile Type just glared at Tharn and sat down on the couch while The other guy held his hands sitting down beside his husband...

"What happened? Why are you angry now?"

"You said you love me then why you never carry me like they do? M i not adorable?" He asked looking at his husband and Tharn just smiled and bending down he began to suck his lips... Holding his head Type reciprocated the kiss and wrapping his legs around his waist Tharn took his wifey inside the room...