Possesive

Tharn was out for meeting and as always Type was roaming around searching for a single way where he can escape when he saw a guy having tattoos on his neck...

"Wow it's so good... Can I touch it?" I asked and the guy nodded smiling I was just having conversation with him regarding the tattoo when Tharn held my hands and dragging me in he closed the door and glared at me...

"Are you a slut? Why were you talking with that guy? " He yelled...

"I was just talking about tattoo and nothing else"

"Still can't you see how guards look at you .. you are beautiful and that's why they all fucking like you... I can't fire all of them... Just stay fucking inside.. I m tired of locking the door again and again " he yelled...

" You can fuck around, I can't? Why ? M i your husband or boyfriend "I asked shouting back and he pushed me back...

" You are my bitch that's why" he yelled back...

" Then don't let me catch you with that girl or anyone ever... If I saw that girl in this house again,I will show you... I-i will kiss anyone u want" i threatened...

" Let's see"

" Yes let's see.. just dare to touch anyone... If I can't then you can't too..." I yelled and he sighed looking down and left me alone inside...

.
.
In Type's home town...

"I have told you not to play with these... See moon got hurt":Mew said holding moon who was smiling as blue was getting scolded...

"It's ok now... You can rest" Mew said applying bandage on his fingers and Moon just kissed Mew...

"I love you daddy.. it's feels you are my daddy" he said hugging Mew and blue smiled..

"He's your daddy moon stupid... You don't have to wish about it" he said and hugged them too...

Suddenly Mew heard some noise outside his door and as he looked out he saw it was some kind of goons and looking at them carefully he realised there was a guy who was with them and it was Owata.. Owata was a goon whom Mew caught and put him behind bars for beating innocent people...
And maybe to take his revenge he came with goons to beat Mew...

"Let's go" Mew held both of them in his lap and began to go out from back side but saw even there were many goons standing waiting for him... He hid them both inside the cupboard because he knew if he's gonna hide too then they will somehow find the kids and maybe they can kill them..

"No matter what Dont come out, protect blue at all cost and yourself too" Mew said looking at moon who was crying... He locked them both inside the cupboard and tried to call Type but his phone was switched off... Suddenly all of them barged in and began to attack on him...

Mew smirked and looked at them...

"Are you done guys?" He asked while they were hitting him and suddenly he began to hit them back and in a minute they were all laying on the ground...

As Mew opened the cupboard both the kid's eyes widened with shock because there were around 20 people who were with guns and hockey sticks but all of them were injured... Mew called the cops and finally they all took them away...
After giving his Statement he was coming back to home when suddenly he realised that his brakes were failed and his car got crashed down a small hill... And everything went black...

Type's pov ..

It's been so many days since I m staying here and today I m not feeling good , it's just something is bothering me so much i don't know what...

Suddenly Tharn who was laying down beside me smiled and came holding his laptop...

"Congratulations" he said and I got confused that why he's congratulating me ...

"W-why?" I asked

"Your father is serious, he met with an accident...  He may die" he said and as I looked at the news my whole world got blank... I felt like I couldn't breathe and i passed out...