CH.2. - EFFECTIVE DREAM

As the light faded away, [y/n] opened her eyes, feeling a sudden, slight weight in her hand

As the light faded away, [y/n] opened her eyes, feeling a sudden, slight weight in her hand. Looking at it, she found an egg shaped crystal in golden case. The crystal was soft pink, with small strikes of white here and there. On top of the case was a little decoration in the shape of gold crescent moon. Between the ends of the moon, there was a small, floating, pink ball.

"That's your Soul Gem." Kyubey explained. "If you focus, it will take a form of jewelry." it titled it's head. "But, maybe you'd like to take your form of a Magical Girl first?"

"Form?" she repeated, looking at it. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. "Wait, so this is my time to get a transformation?!"

"You can't be fighting looking like this, can you? You're after protecting the Ninjago and the entire universe, not fame." it summarized. "And, you'd obviously rather to do that with style, without anyone finding out who you are. The Magical Girl form is basically you, but with different hair and clothes." she nodded, understanding.

"How do I change into my magical form?"

"Think about your wish really hard, while imagining that your energy in the Soul Gem is going back to you." she nodded, before putting her hands infront of her. She held the Soul Gem in both of them, before closing her eyes.

After a moment, a bright light appeared again. When [y/n] opened her eyes, she couldn't feel the Soul Gem in her hands anymore. She looked at her hands, and saw a part of her new outfit. Quickly she looked at the turned off TV, and upon looking into the plastic abyss, she lost her words.

She was wearing a lolita like dress, which was kept in soft pink and white colors. The upper part of it looked like a pink shirt with white lace on the chest in the shape of a circle. Three white ribbons with pink bows were sewn into it. They all came down to a pink crystal with a golden center in the shape of a sakura flower at the bottom of it - she quickly realized it must've been her Soul Gem.

There was a fabric in darker shade of pink in the center of the stomach with a white lace around it. There were pink ribbons on it, which ended in a bow just above the white belt. It reminded her of a corset.

The sleeves were pink to the elbows and were ended with a white ribbon and bow, then were changed into a semi-transparent, white fabric that followed her arms to the wrist, where a pink lace was ending the sleeves.

The bottom part looked like a two-layered skirt. The first layer, ending around two inches above the second, had a soft pink color, and at the bottom of it was a bit darker sakura flower pattern. On the right side of it, was a slight indentation, around which was darker material. The material was reaching the belt, with white ribbons sewn into it along the way and a white bow at the very end of the indentation.

The second layer was a simple white, pleated skirt, which was long to her knees. It was ending with a lace. On her legs were white socks with pink sakura flower pattern. She was also wearing white shoes on a small heel with pink ribbons on them. Under it, she could feel that she had shorts on, so that was good.