CH.3. - POPULARITY POLLS

The ninja were a group of four - each of them wielding a Golden Weapon which was capable of using the Elemental Power assigned to them

Kai, the red ninja, was the wielder of the Sword of Fire. Cole, the black ninja, was the wielder of the Scythe of Quakes. Jay, the blue ninja, was the wielder of the Nunchucks of Lightning. Zane, the white ninja, was the wielder of Shurikens of Ice.

The four of them were the ninja that were protecting the Ninjago, making sure the civilians weren't going to get hurt in any way.

And even so, they lacked so much maturity, that instead of actually taking care of the problem, they decided to flex their new gis first.

"Haha! Check that out!" Cole was smiling under his mask, trying to get the others' attention after landing near the entrance of the amusement park. "And not a scratch on me!" his words were soon drowned in the loud noise of the crowd before them. Jay had a smug expression on his face.

"Haha, ladies, relax, relax, we have arrived." he said, not noticing that the mob's screams were actually cheering. The whole team stopped in shock at the sight of the tied up Serpentine.

"Uh, what just happened?" Kai asked in confusion, making one of the women nearby turn around to face him.

"Oh, you totally missed it. There were like, icky snakes, and then this mysterious Samurai and Magical Girl came in and saved everyone." she summarized what happened before the team arrived.

"He was, like, gorgeous." the other girl held her cheeks with dreamy expression. "And the Magical Girl was, like, super, super pretty!"

"You saw their faces?" Kai asked another question, getting a bit fed up about the two new 'competitors'.

"Samurai? No, but we could totally tell." the first one stated. "Magical Girl? She had super long hair and pretty eyes." the second girl squealed.

"And those fluffy and adorable animal ears!" she gushed as Nya, a girl who was working and living with the Ninja, came over seemingly out of nowhere and handed her an ice-cream.

"You guys just missed all the action." she told the guys who finally noticed her. "That Magical Girl totally beat the Serpentine up, and then the Samurai appeared. They just appeared, took care of business, and then left. It was pretty cool." she stated, before leaving them, dumbfounded.

"I don't wanna be a ninja!" a young boy's whine got their attention. "I wanna be a Samurai!"

"Mommy, mommy!" a little girl was keep tugging her mother's sleeve. "Have you seen her? She was so cool!" her mom laughed, patting the child's head.

"Samurai is my new hero."

"That Magical Girl is just the strongest."

"I'm pretty sure they could kick the ninja's butts."

"Ugh, who are those two?" Kai finally asked, fed up with what he was hearing left and right.

"Whoever they are, they're stealing our thunder." Cole complained as the crowd begun to leave.