CH.15. - ANNOYANCE

I'll be on vacation for a while, so I'm not sure if chapters will be released much. I know the 16th chapter will be released on 24th February at 5AM, but I'll see how it goes after that.

 I know the 16th chapter will be released on 24th February at 5AM, but I'll see how it goes after that

[y/n] was screwed.

She knew it the moment she saw more arrows flying towards her. As much as she was confident in defeating them, now that her allies were held hostage she had to be careful. If she made too much of a progress, the Serpentine would feel too threatened and would definetly use them to make her give up.

She dodged the arrows by jumping down, landing on some of her enemies' heads. She leaped for the ground, spinning her staff around and hitting everyone near her, making a small bit of free space around her. She then tapped the ground lightly, making a few pink spots appear in random places. Before anyone could react, the spots exploded, sending the snakes flying left and right.

Her ears twitched before she stepped to the left, letting the spear that was aimed at her fly past her. Another twitch - she turned around and blocked a sword with her staff. She pushed the opponent away before retreating under the wall she was hanging from before in order to avoid the team of five Serpentine attacking her.

"Are you kidding me right now?!" she could hear Pythor grunt. "It can't be that hard!"

"Damn it, Sakura, just curse them or something!" Kai yelled at her from the cage, which was now hanging up from the celling.

"If you won't shut the hell up, I'm gonna curse you, dumbass!" she snapped at him, slamming her staff at some of her enemies and rushing at them, pushing them away from her.

"Lloyd? Lord Garmadon?" Nya called to her mech, throwing stones at it so she could hit the buttons that'd give her better signal. "Is anyone there?

"It's me, Nya. I'm here." [y/n] heard Lloyd, but decided to not pay full attention to him as she almost got kicked in her face. She caught the Serpent by their ankle, spinning them around and throwing them right at the Fangpyre general, who was slithering over. They both immediately got smashed into a wall. "But my dad left. How are you guys holding on? Nya? Hello?" the black haired girl threw another stone at her mech.

"We're fine, but we're a little held up at the moment." she quickly explained. "Our weapons have been taken, we're locked in a cage and Sakura's fighting the Serpentine army all by herself!"

"And Pythor's returned with the fourth Fangblade." Cole added, gloomily.

"Lloyd, where did your father go?" Zane asked and for a moment, there was silence.

"I-I told him to leave." Lloyd finally answered, his voice somehow not muffled by a Hypnobrai hitting the cage and falling down on his comrades, which caused Jay to shriek. "He was trying to steal secrets."

"Oh, big surprise there." Kai rolled his eyes mockingly. "I told you about that guy, but you guys wouldn't list-" he suddenly got hit by a pink bullet that got to him through the bars, landing on his forehead and causing him to stumble backwards.