CH.5. - ASSORTING THE DOMINANCE

Let's be honest - being stuck in a prison is boring

Let's be honest - being stuck in a prison is boring. There's nothing to do, and the soonest fun you would have would be entertaining your keepers with answering their questions. What's even more boring is being stuck in a prison without being able to see it.

Due to the Venomari venom, [y/n] could only see white space all around her. She couldn't even see her body. Maybe, if she was in her Magical form, she'd be able to see something else, but as she was kidnapped, revealing her identity would only cause her troubles. Especially considering she was working with the most snoopy and noisy reporters in the entire Ninjago.

But hey, at least kid should be okay!

...That is, if Kyubey didn't crash somewhere.

She sighed, resting her head against the wall. Well, she practically asked for it - rushing after the snakes in her civilian form, not turning into a Magical Girl even once, getting her hands injured and getting everyone's attention on herself just to save one kid wasn't the best plan she could've come up with. She was practically asking for it, and here's the price for her recklessness - she's imprisoned, waiting for her doom (or the interrogation), all while Kyubey is who knows where.

She rubbed her hands, feeling that even more wounds opened up on them because of the previous fight. After a few moments, she perked up when she heard slithering in her direction. She could tell it was more then just one person, but judging by the lack of footsteps, everyone coming over were generals.

She was keeping her eyes closed when she turned towards the entrance of the cell, where the generals were now standing. She knew because she has heard the slithering sound suddenly stopping infront of her cell.

There was a silence for a good few seconds, maybe even a minute, before she heard someone clear their throat. "Hello? Are you even awake now?" someone with a british accent asked.

"I am." she responded, trying to stay polite. The best you can do in such situation is not piss off your enemies any further, maybe it'll save potential tortures. "Do you need something?" She could tell that they were surprised by the short silence. They likely expected something rude, or at least an annoyed expression or tone.

"Just answers to a few questions." she nodded, letting them know to continue. "First, what are you doing here?"

"I snuck in after seeing that child from before get on the bus filled with your people." she could feel almost everyone turning their heads towards a certain someone, most likely the driver of the bus. "I decided I may as well try to help him in case he'd get in trouble."

"What is this kid to you?" another question was asked, this time by someone else.

"A new friend, I suppose." she admitted. "I've never met him before in my life."

"Then why did you decided to help him?" she just shrugged.

"Pretty sure I'm developing a hero complex." someone on her right snorted, allowing a small grin to form on her face. It soon faded away though, as she quickly remembered what kind of place she's in. But, truth be told, she didn't know why she bothered helping that kid rather than informing the authorities. Those people had literal guns, they could probably raid the place easily! On the other hand though, there were also the ninja, and she wasn't sure if the Serpentine didn't have some local magic or stuff. She decides to check it out later.