CH.7. - MEET THE CREW

[y/n] swallowed her annoyance, accepting the fact that she now had to go through a few more human interactions and turned around

[y/n] swallowed her annoyance, accepting the fact that she now had to go through a few more human interactions and turned around. Her eyes locked with those of a very angry guy with spikey hair. Behind him were standing two more masked guys, Jay and the samurai.

"Um..." she tilted her head, knowing very well who they are, but deciding to play dumb so she wouldn't embarrass herself. "Excuse me, have we met before?" the spikey one looked as if he was about to explode, but the one in a white ninja gi interrupted.

"No, I don't believe we have." he answered politely. "I'm Zane, and those are my siblings and friends, Kai, Cole, Jay and Nya. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you, too!" she chimed, smiling. "I'd rather not tell you my name due to personal reasons, so feel free to call me whatever you'd like."

"How about a thief then?" Kai sneered, crossing his arms. "You're keep stealing our thunder with only three actual fights on your record!" she gave him an unimpressed stare.

"Four fights, I'll have you know. Also," she reached out, and held Nya's hand in her own. "Are you okay? They didn't hurt you, right?"

"Oh, no, not at all!" she laughed a bit nervously. "I'm fine!"

"Are you sure?" [y/n] continued fretting over the other girl. "If you have even a scratch, I can heal it for you. It'll be easier than dealing with it later." Nya shaked her head.

"Thank you, but really, there's no need." she assured, prompting a nod of understanding from the magical girl.

"That's good to hear." she stated, but a cough interrupted her.

"Yeah, I'm also fine." Jay stated, his tone similar to Kai's. "You know, after I got turned into a snake." she looked up as if wondering about something, her index finger on her chin.

"Oh yeah, there was something like that." she blurted out as an imaginary sword went through Jay's heart, turning him into a statue from shock. "Anyway," she turned back to Nya. "You said you'll tell me more about that, uh, fangblade, right? Also, where is it? I thought you two went to get it." Nya looked away, awkwardly.

"Uh, can I get your number?" she asked. "It's a long story, so I think it'll be better to explain it to you in a text rather than trying to put everything together now."

"Sure, I guess." she replied after a few moments of hesitation. "Though, I'll give you number to my old phone, so you won't be able to attach photos, or anything like that. No offense for limited trust, but I don't wanna get tracked."

"I'm fine with that!" they soon switched contacts, all while the four guys watched it with their jaws on the floor.

"Wait now!" Kai yelled out once again, stepping between the girls. He faced [y/n] with clear malice and a hint of jealousy. "We're not telling you a single thing!" he then turned to his team. "I mean, come on guys, did you already forget she's been stealing our thunder?" the Magical Girl's eye twitched at that.