CH.6. - I'M GONNA KASHOOT MYSELF!

"Wait, so let me get this straight

"Wait, so let me get this straight..." an older man with white hair held his forehead, stressed. "You snucked into that... Snakes' hideout, you saved that kiddo who then almost crashed into us on a motorcycle, and now you escaped with..." he paused to point at the rusty and slightly dirty from sand sword which leaning against the wall. "this?" [y/n] nodded, munching on the sandwich the man's wife gave her.

"Huh." he mumbled. "And I thought that Jay was doing weird things."

"Is that child really safe?" she asked, feeling a bit nervous.

"Oh, don't worry dear." the older woman walked up to her, handing her a cup with tea. [y/n] muttered a 'thank you' as she continued. "He's friends with our son and his little group. They already took him. Also, your friend told me she'll be here in a minute." she then gestured to her now patched up hands. "Also, how are your wounds? Those scars sure looked nasty."

"They're fine. Thank you, miss and mister Walker." [y/n] thanked them with a smile. "I can't express how grateful I am for all your help!" the older woman just giggled and waved it off.

"Oh, it's okay, sweetie! You're so cute, we'd help ten times over to see this smile!"

Ed and Edna Walkers were kind people that lived in a junkyard, around sixty miles away from Ouroboros. [y/n] was extremely relieved when she realized that those were the people that Lloyd met, and soon became attached to them as they instantly helped her. She was amazed by their kidness and how opened they were to new people.

"Hey, looks like your friend is here already!" Ed called, which made her put down the cup and go outside. A white van was visible there. Though she liked to joke it belonged to kidnappers, it was actually Gayle's property.

"One more time, thank you so much for your help." she told both of them as Edna gave her the sword, now covered in a cloth.

"Don't mention it." Ed shrugged it off. "Just visit sometimes."

"Oh, and try to bring Jay with you!" Edna chirped. "You two look like you'd become best friends!" the younger woman smiled warmly at the other's enthusiasm.

"I promise I'll be looking for an opportunity to visit." she waved them goodbye, soon sitting in the car next to her friend. They stayed quiet for a bit before Gayle spoke up, eyeing the katana.

"So-"

"If you'll use me as your new topic in the news, or even mention me being kidnapped to anyone in the studio, I'm gonna tell all details about it to Fred and make him the real star of this 'sensation'. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." she then turned on the radio, deciding that it's a good time to keep her mouth shut. Everyone knew that while [y/n] was pretty patient, she was also able to snap. And boy, was it not a good thing to happen.

( 🤍 ❜ ˎˊ˗ )

After an hour passed, [y/n] was finally going to her parents' house. She leaned on the wall of the elevator, feeling more than happy that her parents were now at work. The 'work uniform' was in a plastic bag she was holding, while she was wearing black, sleevless top, brown shorts, brown woolen jacket, and black leggins.