Chapter 1

Jungkook POV

I was in BIG trouble..........
You all must be wondering what I am talking about, so let me forget the thought of dying and start from the beginning.
Firstly, allow me to introduce myself.. I am Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary young boy, right ?? WRONG !! I am way more than that...
I am a beautiful, amazing, fantastic, cute, handsome, centre of attraction, hot, genius boy !

___________________________________________

Intro :

Jungkook was the son of Jeon Minhyuk who is a renowned businessman but also secretly rules the Mafia World along with his enemy Kim Wooshik... They both are the most dangerous and powerfull mafias in a decade but constantly fight each other for dominance.
Jungkook was a sassy cute boy who loved himself a lot, like A LOT.. He was that type of boy who had a crush on every other hot person.... He was kind at heart but was a troublemaker and a bundle of naughtiness but nevertheless he was a captivating boy who was everyone's favourite. He had 2 best friends Jimin and Hobi.. They stuck together always and were also known as the troublemakers because wherever they went they created trouble after all they were born with that talent......
___________________________________________

Jungkook POV

For the first time in history we were eagerly waiting for math lesson. Well not because we wanted to study but because of the prank we were about to pull. Of course you should expect nothing less from us, afterall nothing is better than the satisfaction of a successful prank and the reaction you hope for.......and today the chosen one was Mr. Han, our math teacher.

Jimin : "Why is Mr. Han not here yet ??" he asked while pouting.

He was the one who loved pulling pranks on Mr. Han the most because of some personal eneminty.. Well the reason is that my dear bestie has a crush on Mr. Min our English teacher and Mr. Han used to cling to Mr. Min which made someone jealous.....
I feel hard to accept that Jiminie has a crush on an oldie and sleepyhead !! Well, afterall not everyone has amazing taste like me ;)
Hobi : "Look here it comes !!"

Anddd SPLASH !! Everyone burst into laughter as Mr. Han was looking like a black ghost. He looked terrifying and ridiculous at the same time !!!
Oh, how I love pulling these pranks 😝
"JEON JUNGKOOK, PARK JIMIN, JUNG HOSEOK !!!!!!!! Principals office rn !!" Mr. Han's voice echoed through the classroom as everybody fell silent....

Here we go again  !!!

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it !

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️