Chapter 15

No one POV

As soon as the door had closed Jungkook was pinned to the wall and kissed deeply by Taehyung. At first Jungkook was too shocked because firstly this was their first kiss and secondly Tae was kissing him with so much passion and love that he started feeling overwhelmed. But after recovering from the shock he started kissing back with the same passion. They both were pouring all their love into the kiss and it showed how much they missed each other. After 5 mins Taehyung figured that Jungkook was out of breath so he broke the kiss..

Tae : "I missed you so damn much Kookie !! I am sorry I couldn't come to meet you earlier... I love you so much baby !!"
Jk : " I love you more hyungie !!"

Tae : "How are you ?? Did you eat anything ?? Did you sleep properly ?? Did you take care of yourself ?? Did you cry a lot ??? Did it cause you alot of pain ?? I am sorry for being the reason of your pain kookie !"

Jk : "Hyungie how can I be ok when you are not with me huh ? How can I eat and sleep when I know that you are straving yourself and crying to sleep ?? How can I not be in pain when I know you are in pain ?? And how dare you think that you caused me pain huh ? You can never ever cause me pain hyungie, do you get that !!!???"

Jungkook said while trying to glare at Taehyung and scold him but he ended up looking absolutely adorable !!!

Taehyung chuckled and squished Jungkook's cheecks and kissed his pout away and said

Tae : "Ok my highness, I will be happy and take care of myself for you ok ??" Jk : "Yesss ! So now for your punishment you will cuddle me ! And then we will watch a movie and then...!!"
Tae : "Ok ok my highness we will do everything but first let's eat something ok?"

Taehyung said and started tickling him. Just then the door opened and Mrs. Jeon came inside bringing food with her but Taekook didn't notice as they were too busy tickling and laughing with each other. Mrs. Jeon smiled a little after looking at Jungkook being so happy and showing his bunny smile after so long. She knew it her heart that Taehyung was the one for her kookie but she knew that it could never be possible because of her husband and Taehyung's dad. She was brought back to earth when she heard Jungkook saying,

Jk : "Hyungie !! Please don't ever leave me !! I cannot live without you hyungie......And if our parents separate you from me then hyungie we will run away !"
Tae :  "Baby ! I can't live without you either but don't worry I am sure we will convince both of our parents ok ?? I love you so much bun !!" Taehyung replied while looking at Jungkook with heart eyes.

Hearing this Mrs. Jeon's eyes widen.... She had never thought that Jungkook loves Taehyung so much that he is ready to leave her and his father, because Jungkook has always loved his parents more than anything even hmself but it seemed it was not the case anymore, he had found someone who was like a part of him. She was happy because she knew that she and Mr. Jeon will not be there for everytime.
She coughed a bit to gain their attention and said,

Mrs. Jeon : "Hope you are having fun and studying boys ! Here you go some snacks."

Both Taehyung and Jungkook smiled and nodded their heads. Mrs Jeon just smiled and left.

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! Sorry for a small chapter but I didn't want to combine anything with this part and make you guys wait for more time before updating....... Also, beware the upcoming chapters will bring some dramaaaaa !!!

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️