Chapter 7

Jungkook POV

We were in the canteen convincing Tae to come with us tomorrow but he was refusing which made me sad :(

But right then this 1 boy came up to our table asking if Tae is Taehyung ?? I don't know why but I don't feel good. And then the audacity of this boy to tell Taehyung that he likes him !!!! HOW DARE HE ??!! I do not like sharing my things... I was boiling in anger but I don't know why, like we both met each other a day ago ! Along with anger I had this weird feeling that I don't know but it felt wrong to see Tae with anyone else except me...
I wanted to punch the boy in the face so bad that he would not think of Tae ever again !! And I was about to but just then....

No one POV

Tae : "Ummm... What is your name ??"

Tae asked which surprised everyone because they didn't think Tae would have a conversation with that boy.

?? : "My name is Eunwoo !! I am so happy you asked my name !!!! Ahhh my heart !!"

Hearing this Jungkook's eyes swelled up with anger and tears. He didn't think he could watch Tae accepting someone's proposal and so he stromed off from there without telling anyone anything. Tae watched him with wide and sad eyes. He saw how Jungkook was fighting back tears and he would never, ever, even in dreams want to hurt Jungkook and he wouldn't let anybody either. He didn't know why he had this feeling... He didn't even know Jungkook well, infact he didn't even know what was his parents name !! It was shocking to him that he had come to grow such a liking within a day.. It was very much like what his Grandmother said about eternal love... But he was brought back to reality when Eunwoo called his name.

Eunwoo : "Ummm.. Taehyung are you ok ?? You seemed to zone out."

Taehyung didn't feel attracted towards Eunwoo but he didn't want to reject him infront of everyone so he started a convo so that people go back to minding their business and then Tae can tell him.

Tae : "Ye-ah I am fine :) See, Eunwoo you are a really amazing person but you see I already like someone...so I am sorry but I don't think I can accept it but I would still like to be- friends ??"

Tae said hoping that he would understand and lucky for him Eunwoo did....or he made it look like he did.... 

Eunwoo : "I get it Taehyung ! And I would love to be your friend !!!!"

He replied while Taehyung sighed in relief.

Tae : "Thankyou so much ! And excuse me for a sec"

Saying this Tae ran off to where Jungkook went.

Jungkook POV

I should have not run off. I made myself look weak and like an idiot !! What will Tae think of me now ?? He might think that I am...... No No No jungkook what did you do ??!! But how could I stay there and watch them becoming a happy couple.... But as long as Tae is happy, you should be happy too !! That's what dad says is true love... Yes, so Jungkook get yourself together and as much as you want go against your heart and keep distance with Taehyung..I will tell the principal to give me another roomate. Yess that is right... Now wipe your tears Jungkook and get going.......
( Jungkook's thoughts)

Taehyung POV

I ran after Jungkook and stopped when I saw him sitting in a empty classroom. I felt my heart break into a million pieces when I saw tears in his eyes.. Even though I was sad somewhere in my heart I was also hoping that Jungkook also felt something for me. I slowly went towards him and sat beside him. But he was too busy crying, thinking and wiping his tears that he didn't see me there......

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! So I have decided for it to be a happy ending !!! But if you guys want a sad one then I can write an alternate ending as well ! Do tell me in the comments :))

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️