Chapter 12

Jungkook POV

OMGGGG !!! HE LOVES ME !!!! I can die peacefully now !! This is AMAZING ! But I still want to hear the 3 golden words from his mouth....I wonder where he is taking me ?! I can't wait to get there.

No one POV

While Jungkook was busy in his dreamworld Taehyung glanced at him while driving and smirked when he saw the blushing cheeks of Jungkook and the sparkle in Bambi eyes, seeing this Taehyung knew that Jungkook had understood what he was trying to say and he was feeling hopeful and positive that Jungkook felt the same for him.
Taehyung was planning to take Jungkook to his favourite place, the beach :) But he wanted to take him there in the evening so first he decided to take him to his favourite cafe.

Jk : "Hyungieeeeee !! You are really handsome you know ??! Just imagine how good the most handsome man on earth and the most beautiful man on earth would look together ! Don't you think that they will make the best couple ??"
Tae : "The will look perfect together kook !!"

Taehyung replied while having a soft smile on his face.

( A/n : They rode ahead in a comfortable silence while both were in their own imagination. Jungkook had gone to the extent of thinking their children's names meanwhile Taehyung was still stuck on the thought of whether Jungkook liked him in that way or not....
After a while they were about to arrive at the cafe )

Tae : "Jungkook ! We are here !!"

Jungkook came out of his wonderland and his eyes were sparkling.

Jk : "Really ! Did we arrive at the surprise place ??"
Tae : "Umm.. this is not the surprise place but a quick stop before our destination :)"
Jk : "Well, that's very fun as well !! Let's go !!"

Saying this kook hurriedly got off the car. Taehyung chuckled at his excitement and followed him out. Jungkook had already noticed the cozy and cute cafe and had went inside so Taehyung hurried after him.

Jk : "Taehyungie can we eat here pleaseee !"

Jungkook asked with his puppy eyes when he noticed Taehyung enter the cafe.

Tae : "Kook this is where I wanted to take you so ofc yes ! You can order whatever you want consider it as a treat from me :)"

Jungkook clapped his hands happily and skipped towards the counter to order food.

Jk : "Hello ! Can I get a banana milkshake and a strawberry milkshake along with chocolate cake please"
Waiter : "Yes sir, please take a seat !"

Taehyung and Jungkook sat down but Taehyung was searching for someone, jungkook noticed it and asked,

Jk : "who are you looking for hyung ??"

But before Taehyung could reply a voice shouted..

?? : "Tae bear !!!! My baby !! How are you ?? Where were you all this time ?? Don't tell me you forgot me !! If you did I will hit you with my pink pan !!"

Hearing this Jungkook's mouth was hung open and his eyes were wide while Taehyung gulped in fear because this person said it all while rapping and he looked dangerous.

?? : "What huh ??! Why are you quiet ?? Answer me !!"
Tae : "Hehe...how can I forget my WWH hyung ?! I was just umm busy due to dad, you know na hyung ! But how are youuu ?? I missed you so much !! Especially Namjoon hyung !!"
?? : "You are still the same !! Awwww my baby bear come here 😍"

Taehyung and Jin hugged each other while Jungkook was just looking at this scene dumbfounded, he had no idea what was going on. Somewhere he felt a little jealous seeing the way they were hugging each other and they seemed very close...he thought that maybe they liked each other but quickly removed that thought from his mind because Taehyung called him hyung right....but he calls Taehyung hyung as well and he li-loves Taehyung.....
Jungkook's eyes got teary thinking about the possibilities but he gathered himself up by thinking about the car ride where Taehyung indirectly confessed to him.

Meanwhile, Jin and Taehyung broke the hug and Taehyung brought Jin towards Jungkook and said,

Tae : "Hyung meet him, he is Jungkook and Jungkook meet my Jin hyung !"
Jin : "Ahhh ! So this is that someone special !!"
Tae : "Hyung not here and not yetttt !!"

Taehyung said a little flustered, he didn't know how Jungkook will react when he got to know that he told his family about him by saying he was someone special. Only if he knew that Jungkook was doing a full happy dance in his mind hearing this but was calm on outside as he wanted to put up a good impression to Taehyung's hyung.

Jk : "It's nice to meet you hyung ! I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"

Jin widen his eyes hearing this. Yes, he knew Jungkook was the son of Jeon Minhyuk, the Kim's biggest enemy but he still wanted to confirm his thoughts...

Jin : "Are you the son of Jeon Minhyuk??"
Jk : "Umm...yes why ??" "Nothing, just asking because it seemed as if a recognized you !"

Jin knew that Taehyung wouldn't care whose son he is infact he doubted Taehyung even understood that Jeon Minhyuk was his dad's biggest enemy because Taehyung was never interested in his father's work he so didn't really know famous people related to that. Jin had to tell Taehyung because if Mr. Kim found out he will be in trouble......huge trouble. He was about to ask to talk to Taehyung as Jungkook just left to the washroom but before that he askd..

Tae : "Hyung now if you don't mind could I talk to you for a minute ?? Hyung I am going to confess today !! And do you know where ?? At the beach!! Fo you think he likes me back ?? Hyung I am doing the right thing right ??"

Jin saw the sparkle in Taehyung's eyes and didn't have the heart to do this to Taehyung and he clearly saw the love for each other in his eyes so he just nodded.

( Time skip : they are at the beach )

Jk : "OH MY GOD !! Hyungie this is beautiful !!!! I love it sooo sooo much"

Jungkook squealed while Taehyung was just adoring him with heart eyes. But when Jungkook turned towards him he said,

Tae : "Jungkook, I am not that good at expressing my feelings through words but I want to thankyou so much for coming into my life. I feel as I am living my best life when you are with me, I feel like I need nothing else other than you. You make me feel butterflies in my stomach like no one else, you make me feel special, loved, belonged....No one makes me feel such emotions as you do... I love you Jungkook I don't know if you love me back but I do know that no matter what I will be with you forever and love you till my last breath..even after, no matter if it is with you or without you knowing but I always will be there for you, forever and ever."

Jungkook was crying hearing such a confession and said..

Jk : "Hyungie I love you too !! I love you soo soo much !!"

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! This is the longest chapter I have written !! Like 1300 words ?!

Anyways, how was the confession ?? I am not really experienced so I don't really know how to write a perfect confession so I just went with the flow :) Also, I will introduce the enemity part from next chapter onwards, so be ready !!!

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️