Chapter 3

No one POV

Tae : "Umm, Jungkook I think we have entered the wrong room. This looks like an emptied out garage or a storeroom which has not been cleaned..."

Saying this he started retreating while Jungkook replied while being sad and shocked...

Jk : "No Taehyung, this is our room !!"

Tae : "WHAT !! Looks like a pile of mess !! We have a lot of cleaning to do !!!" He was certainly not ready to do cleaning right now.

Jk : "But I just cleaned it today :((" Jungkook mumbled while pouting sadly.

"Cute" Taehyung thought. "Ooff I just want to kiss his pout away, squish those cheeks and hide that ball of fluff in my arms..No tae, stop thinking like this, yes remove that thought from your mind."

Taehyung couldn't look at the sadness on Jungkook's face and so...

Tae : "It's ok Jungkook, we can clean it together and then have dinner and watch movies ??"

Jk : "Yesssss !! Thats a great idea except of the cleaning part but let's start !!"

He replied eagerly and started keeping his clothes in the closet..
Looking at kook, tae chuckled and began helping him..

( After cleaning )

Tae : "Finallly ! Done with the boring part.. Now as promised let's get dinner and watch movies !!"

"Taehyung is so handsome, kind, cute and just perfect..perfect for me ! God now I am positive I have a crush on him ! I just it doesn't be one sided...No, Jungkook stop thinking such things even if he doesn't like you I will make him.. Yes" Jungkook thought..

Tae : "Jungkook what will we have for dinner ?? Jungkook you there ??"

Jk : "Yes ! so let's have ramen as that is my speciality, afterall who can resist Jeon Jungkook's world famous Ramen !!"

Tae : "Ok- wait I thought we were not allowed to cook in the rooms ??"

Tae said raising an eyebrow and Jungkook replied proudly...

Jk : "Well, I am THE Jeon Jungkook, I make the rules not follow them.. Those rules don't apply to me and afterall I have a degree in breaking rules."

Tae : "Alright then let's taste your world famous ramen and see if it's any good, shall we ??"

( After a while )

Tae : "I can't believe it ! This is actually the best ramen I have ever had !!!"

Tae was amazed because he surely thought that kook was joking and was expecting the bare minimum but he was not exaggerating, it was truly the best !!!

Jk : "Ofc it is !! Did you think that I AM LYING !!???? Fyi, I am The Jeon Jungkook and I do not lie 😤"

Jungkook exclaimed and thought "Well I do but he doesn't need to know that..

( Time skip to after dinner, Tae and kook had their dinner and did some chitchat about their likes and dislikes. Dw, I will write a proper scene where they tell e/o about e/o but rn author is too lazy to write that )

Tae : "So what movie do you want to watch Kook ?? I can call you kook right ?? It's just I like giving nicknames.."

Jk : "Ofc I would lo- I mean I am fine with it.. Maybe we could watch a really romantic movie ??"

Jungkook asked while wiggling his eyebrows. And was internally screaming as this was the first ever nickname given to him by Taehyung !

Tae : "Sounds great ! I have no problem with that :) Do you have any suggestions about which one to watch ??"

Jk : "Well there is one, if you are comfortable, it is called "xyz"

( A/n : idk any very romantic movie so just imagine one ok 🤧 )

Tae : "Ok su- WAIT WHATTT ??? YOU WANT TO WATCH THAT MOVIE ???????"

Tae was practically screaming...

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! So how was it ??

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️