Chapter 6

No One POV

Tae : "Oh shit !!! Jungkook this is my first day !! I can't believe that I AM LATE ON MY FIRST DAY !"

Tae was practically screaming ( actually remove the word practically, he was screaming at the top of his lungs ).

Jk : "Tae can you calm down ! Also you are not the only one who is late over here !!! I am late too and trust me I have no interest in being late !!!"

Hearing their loud voices few students peaked from their classes and chuckled.
After a lot of running they finally reached their class but after almost half of the class was over..  And to make it worse it was Mr. Min's class ( Yoongi ). Jungkook was sure that Jimin would kill him for being late to his crush's class 😳

Yoongi : "Well well, looks like we have some late comers, don't we ??"

Jk : "Sorry sir.. We...um...kinda forgot to put an alarm. This won't happen again"
Tae : "Yes sir, we are extremely sorry !"

Yoongi : "Hmm, Jungkook since this is your first time i am letting you go but make sure this doesn'thappen again. Also Taehyung the same goes for you. Now to your seats"

Tae and Jk : "Thankyou sir :) We promise this won'thappen again" 

Tae : "Yahhh... Jungkook look because of you I had a first wrong impression !!"

Tae said while pouting, when they were at their seats. Which made Jungkook coo at Taehyung in his mind ofc..

Jk : "Hey ! It was your fault as welll !! You also agreed to watch a movie and you didn't put an alarm either !"

But their conversation was interrupted by Jimin and Hobi.

Jimin and Hobi : "What ! You guys watched a movie ??!!"
Hobi : "Which movie was it ??"
Jk : "Umm..."

Tae and Jungkook exchanged glances wondering if they should tell which movie they watched.

Jimin : "Why are you guys not answering ??"
Hobi : "Yeah, It's not as if you guys watched "xyz"

Hobi added sarcastically, hearing this Jungkook and Taehyung looked up in surprise bc they had indeed watched that movie !! And how had Hobi guessed it.... After understanding the look on Tae and Kook's face both Jimin and Hobi stood up from their seat......

Jimin and Hobi : "WHAT !!!!!!!!"

They shouted catching everyone's attention.

Yoongi : "Jimin and Hoseok is something wrong ??"
Hobi : "No Mr. Min ! Everything is under control :)"

Hobi replied while trying to give a reassuring smile.

Yoongi : "Are you sure ??"

Jimin and Hobi nodded aggressively.

Yoongi : "Ok then, settle down everyone, lets get back to studying."

Jimin : "You gotta be kidding, you guys really watched that movie !!"

Jimin said while whisper screaming.

Jk : "Jimina it is not a big deal !! It is a movie and now if you are done can I please concentrate in class I have already missed most of it !"

Jungkook said trying to leave the topic here.

Jimin : "Ok for now, but you HAVE to tell me everything later, ok ??"

Jungkook simply nodded his head.

( Time skipped to lunch )

Hobi :  "Taehyung you should join us tomorrow.. Trust me it is a lot of fun !!"

A/n : So Jungkook, Hobi and Jimin were going to a park tomorrow and they invited Taehyung too but Taehyung had to visit his aunt so he refused but Jungkook was not ready to let go but he did not want Taehyung to think that he was deparate for him to come so he promised Hobi free chocolate for 1 week if Taehyung agreed but if not then Jungkook gets 1 week of chocolate...

Tae : "Thankyou for inviting me hyung, I really appreciate it but I really can't come :(  I have to visit my aunt but I will come next time for sure !!"

He actually wanted to go with them and especially with Jungkook but he had promised his aunt and Taehyung was a man of his word. He was also feeling kinda sad because he thought and wanted Jungkook to urge him to come rather than Hobi.

?? : "Umm...Taehyung ??"
Tae : "Yes ??"

The boy looked younger than them and this was the first time he was seeing him, he also wondered how he got to know his name.

?? : "Ac-tually..I...um..l-ik-e you.."

The boy said while giving Taehyung a rose. Taehyung was surprised, infact everyone was ! But this someone was not just surprised but also jealous and angry. And yess, that someone is Jeon Jungkook..
Looking at all this Jungkook made a fist angrily and was about to punch him but.......

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! So I am debating whether it should be a happy or sad ending 😕 I am leaning towards happy buy do tell me what you want :)))

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️