Chapter 8

No One POV

Taehyung sat next to Jungkook with a heavy heart. He could not bear to watch tears in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook was still sniffing unaware of the fact that Taehyung is next to him.

Tae : "Kook ! Why did you leave and what are you doing here ??"

Taehyung's words brought him back to senses. Jungkook quickly wiped his tears and put on a fake smile.

Jk : "I think I should be the one asking that hyung ?! What are you doing here leaving your new boyfriend ??"

Jungkook asked while his heart stinged thinking about what he might hear. He wanted Taehyung to say that they are not dating, he desperately wanted Tae to say that but he didn't high his hopes.

Tae : "Isn't it my choice with who I want to spend time with ?? And anyways, who told you that I am dating and i have a boyfriend ??"

Jk : "Wait-you did not accept his proposal ??!!"

Jungkook thought that he had because Tae started talking with him with a smile and looked like he will.

Tae : "Just because I talk with someone doesn't mean that I am dating them or I like them....and plus I started a conversation with him because I didn't want him to be embarrassed in front of everyone !"

Tae said shaking his head wondering how many things the other must have ended up thinking.

Jk : "THANK GOD !! You almost gave me a heart attack !!"

Jungkook sighed in relief and Tae asked while wiggling his eyebrows...

Tae : "Why ??!! Were you perphaps jealous ??"

Jk : "Nooo ! I mean ummmm....nothing. I- it was just because I don't like that Eunwoo guy"

Jungkook replied nervously. Well it was partly true.. He DID NOT like Eunwoo from the moment he proposed to Tae. He had meant to say thank god in his mind but it came out loud. Hearing this Tae smirked a little ;)

Tae : "Ohh I see !! You will still have to put up with him tho, he is my friend now you know. And Jeon Jungkook, if you thought you would get rid of me so easily, then let me tell you that you are never getting rid of me, I will never let you !! I will be with you forever and ever...... "

Taehyung said while enjoying the sight of a blushing Jungkook in front of him......

Jk : "I-well let's go back shall we ? The classes are now over.."

Tae : "Yes let's goo ! I am starving!!"

( Time Skip :- Taehyung and Jungkook are currently debating on what to have for dinner. Jungkook wanted to go out but Tae wanted to have Jungkook's ramen again. )

Tae : "Jungkookkk !! I want to have your ramen again !!"
Jk : "But you can have it anytime, I will make it for us but let's go out today !!! Pleaseeeee !!!"

Jungkook showed Taehyung his puppy eyes and who was Tae to say no :)

Tae : "Okk fine ! Let's go but you have to promise to make me ramen whenever I want!!"
Jk : "Aishhh, fine promise!"

They decided to go out for dinner. Jungkook really wanted to take to his favorite restaurant and so he convinced Tae to come with him. There was a special thing about this restaurant, it was his grandma's and before his father became famous his father used to run it. It was currently bought by an old couple and they were the sweetest ever. And to top that their food was out of this world.

But their plans were disturbed by someone as always. After all why would anybody let 2 lovers go for dinner in peace ?? And yes, that someone were Jimin and Hobi. In the end, if your friends don't ruin your plans with your crush/lover then they are not your true best friends....

Jimin and Hobi : "Hey guys !!!!!"
Jk : "Why are you guys here ??!!! Just get out !!"

Jungkook knew his bffs well, very well. But our poor taetae don't know the trouble makers 😔

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! Also how are you guys finding the story so far ?? I know it doesn't seem like they are enemies, they are not going to be but their families are and trust me you will get to know soon 😭😭😭

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️