Chapter 4

No one POV

Jk : "Jeez calm down, we can watch something else if you want and are uncomfortable with it"

( A/n : So basically they movie that Jungkook suggested was the top romantic gay movie and had many romantic scenes.. It was also one of the best crime and hacking movies...... Now back to story )

Taehyung really wanted to watch that movie afterall it was on his watch list for years !! But he never really got the chance to watch... He desperately wanted to watch this movie so he thought why not ??

Tae : "Actually, I might have overreacted. I am ok with watching that movie with you..."

Jungkook internally smirked in victory..

Jk : "Let's get watching, shall we then ??"

A/n : So they settled on the couch with a bag of chips and some other snacks, not to forget 1 blanket and then they started watching.......

Throughout the movie both were stealing glances of e/o and kept staring while they the the other was busy watching the movie, little did they know that they both knew that the other was staring and them and both were internally squealing in joy !!!
Eventually during the movie both of them shifted a little closer to e/o until there was barely any space 😌

Tae : "It was a great movie kook, wasn't it ??"

Tae asked turning his head towards kook only to find him sleeping :) Taehyung chuckled and started to admire kook who was sleeping with a pout on his face

( Pic from Pinterest)

"You look soo adorable !!" Tae decided that sleeping on the couch would be uncomfortable so he decided to move him to the bed. At first he hesitated to pick him up but eventually he picked him up in bridal style and put him on the bed after covering his body with a blanket, except his face and god he was light !! After that Tae also went to sleep while thinking about the bunny boy :)

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! How are you guys liking it so far ?? Is it too rushed ?? Btw, my holidays are now over so the updates will be less frequent :(((

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️