Chapter 5

No one POV

Jungkook was the first one to wake up today..

Jk : "Arghhh, who thought it was a good idea to make such loud and annoying alarms !!"

One thing you should know about Jungkook is that he hates the sound of alarm, infact he hates loud noises in general. Looks like the day is not off to a good start because if jungkook complains in the morning then he will be grumpy all day !!!

Well this time, fortunately, there was someone who would same himself and the others from a very grumpy Jungkook and it is none other than 'Kim Taehyung' himself. Jungkook'mood immediately freshened up and became happy when he saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully with a pout on his face 😘 He looked soo cute !!!!!!

"Awwwwwwww !!!!!" Kook exclaimed but that woke up our little bear and ohh he looked the cutest person alive as he woke up and started rubbing his eyes with his cutie sleepy face !!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/n : How !!?? Just how can a person look so cute after waking up !!!! I can totally NOT relate, is it just me or does everyone look like a messy hair monster after waking up :( Anyways, lets get back to the story

Tae : "Good morning kook !"
Jk : "Morning Taehyung, did you sleep well ??"
Tae : "I slept really well, how about you ??"

Tae said while rubbing his eyes trying to be awake.

Jk : "That's nice ! I had a good sleep too.......wait a minute!! Oh shit !! IS IT ALREADY 8:20 !!!!!!!!!"

Jungkook said while being on a verge of having a panic attack because their classes started at 8:30.. Despite being a troublemaker, Jungkook was serious about his grades and was a topper....

Tae : "OH MY GODD !! I AM LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY !!!!"

Tae was the next to get a panic attack 🤧
So, that's how their bonding began........

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! Sorry for such short chapters ! I will try to make them longer soon !

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️