Chapter 13

No One POV

Jungkook and Taehyung both were crying while hugging each other. This was the happiest moment in their life, a moment they would always cherish....
But fate can't let happiness last for long can it ??
They pulled away and Taehyung was about to lean in to kiss Jungkook but just then.......

?? : "KIM TAEHYUNG !! LEAVE THAT BOY THIS INSTANT !!"

A loud voice screamed and both of them flinched while Taehyung recognized the voice and widen his eyes in fear. While Jungkook also widen his eyes with a confused face after recognizing the person.

?? : "KIM TAEHYUNG ! HOW DARE YOU EVEN TALK TO THIS PERSON !!"
Tae : "A-appa ! I-...."

Taehyung gulped nervously.

Mr. Kim : "I do not want to hear anything !! I am disappointed Kim Taehyung, I didn't expect this from you ! Now leave this ridiculousboy here and come home !!"

Taehyung was crying by the time his father finished saying this. His dad had never screamed on him and moreover called him by his full name. He couldn't bear this and his father insulting his everything.... He didn't know why his dad was reacting like this, his father had always said that he would support whoever he loves, girl or boy. Just then, Jimin's words came in his mind, "Your father's biggest enemy".

Meanwhile Jungkook's eyes were pouring hot tears, firstly because his Taehyung's father called him ridiculous and secondly because he screamed at Taehyung. But apart from this he was still processing that his father's biggest enemy is his love's father.

[ A/n: for those who are wondering how his father got to know, it was because of 2 things,

1st - he is a mafia so obv he has his own ways, he already knew his son is hanging out with someone ( he didn't know who ) but he was always supportive, and this is why Tae was shocked hearing his father getting angry at him for loving someone.

2nd - when taehyung and jungkook came to the cafe, he was talking with Jin, and when he was about the cut the call he heard Taehyung so he decided to hear what he was talking about and then heard the whole conversation of Jungkook admitting whose son he was, about Jin he thought that the call was already cut

I hope you understood the context now :) ]

Taehyung and Jungkook both were crying because of the thought of being separated from each other, just then the bodyguards grabbed Jungkook harshly and forcefully started taking him away from Taehyung because they were holding hands very tightly. Due to this action Jungkook hissed in pain and more tears started pouring out of his bambi eyes. Tae couldn't bear to watch these tears in his favourite doe eyes so he started wiping them and hugged him tightly while muttering comforting words to him. The bodyguards were continuously pulling Jungkook which caused him a lot of pain as he was clutching Tae's t-shirt in his hands tightly and was sobbing on his chest. Seeing this Tae got angry and spoke in a very deep and dangerous voice,

Tae : "Leave him....NOW !"

He was speaking in a dangerously calm voice which sent shivers down everyone's spine. Mr. Kim was shocked because his son never spoke in a loud voice, never once. The bodyguards were frozen and immediately left kook after hearing,

Tae : "Did you not hear me ?! I said leave.him.now and now means now !! And don't you ever dare to touch what is mine...."

His eyes were red and he looked damn hot and scary at the same time !

Jk : "Hy-hyungie ! I don't w-want to l-le-leave y-yo-uu !!"

Jungkook said while almost dying at the thought of living separate from his hyungie.... Hearing this Taehyung's eyes softened and he said in a very soft voice

Tae : "Shh..don't cry baby, you know I hate to see tears in your eyes. Don't worry your hyungie will never leave you ok ?? Never ever....."

The change of tone left everyone shocked, the way his voice and eyes changed in a sec. It was as if he changed from a devil to an angel. Even his father was shocked because he had never heard Tae use such a loving and caring voice......

Mr. Kim : "Kim taehyung ! You are coming with me or else you know what I can do...I wouldn't hesitate to hurt your kookie.."

Mr. Kim said in a dangerous voice. Taehyung just nodded his head because he knew what his father said was true, he wouldn't even think twice before hurting his kookie and he couldn't let that happen, at all.... But before breaking the hug he whispered in Jungkook's ear..

Tae : "Don't worry baby... I will come to your house soon. I love you....so so much."

And saying that he angrily left from there with his father behind him.

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! Sorry for the late update but I have been really busy 🤧
Anyways, how was it ?? Did you like it ?? Do tell me your opinions :)

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️