Chapter 10

No one POV

Jimin : "Ummm...guys how about we go to the c-c-club ?? I mean it's the weekend tomorrow and we could lighten up our mood..."

Jimin had sensed that there was some tension in the air and thought that maybe it would help lighten their mood.

Everyone was surprised hearing this as it would totally unexpected.. Nobody minded it but it was just really random so there was a silence for a few seconds. This made Jimin think that he said something wrong so he was about to say something but just them Taehyung said..

Tae : "Ofc, I do need some mood lightening maybe.."

And Jungkook and Hobi followed agreeing so they finished their dinner and decided to go to the club after that.

( Time skip : they are at the club )

They are at the club and sitting and having a chat but Tae was still thinking about Jungkook and his father and the enemies thing. He was hoping to be with Jungkook but what if their families don't agree and they take kook away from him ?? Tae was thinking a lot of stuff but was out of his thoughts when he heard Hobi say..

Hobi : "Oh god, you guys are so not active! Come one let's dance !!"

Jimin immediately joined hobi on the dance floor, but Tae and Jungkook were still sitting, then Taehyung  asked, which made Jungkook flustered...

Tae : "Would you like a dance ??"
Jk : "Yes ! Sure ;))"

Looks like fate wanted them to be together because at that exact moment a romantic song started to play.

Taehyung gently put his hand on Jungkook's waist at which Jungkook's breath hitched and he felt a thousand butterflies in his stomach, those thousands turned into millions when Taehyunv pulled him closer by the waist slowly and he could feel his breath on his lips. Jungkook also slowly put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder and they stared deeply into each other's eyes. Th others eyes held the whole galaxy for them. They started moving slowly while staring into each others eyes and admiring them.

( A/n : Hopefully this part feels romantic because since this is my first book, I am not experienced in how to write perfect romance 😅 I hope you guys can imagine it )

They were completely lost but came back to earth from their dreamland when Jimin lightly tapped Jungkook's shoulder while smirking. Afterall he and hobi were the ones who put the romantic music.....

Tae : "I-umm- we were just dancing.."
Jk : "Ye-yeah"

Jimin and hobi just smiled because their plan worked and also because they got to see a blushing Jungkook ;)

Hobi : "Well, you guys can continue but I have to go and Jimin is coming with me so enjoy ! "
Tae : "Umm.. we will go as well then."

Tae said nervously as much as he wanted to be with Jungkook he didn't want to be in a club....

Jk : "Yesss ! Tae let's go :)" 

Jimin and hobi didn't want that but they agreed nevertheless..

Jimin : "Ok then, bye guys !"
Tae : "Shall we get going as well then??"
Jk : "Umm yeah I will just go to the washroom quick.."

Saying that Jungkook went to the washroom but then...

?? : "What's up baby boy! Looking hot and sexy, I can f*uck you good.."
Jk : "Get lost !!"

Jungkook screamed for help but because of the loud music no one could hear.The boy and his friends held Jungkook and took him in a private room..

Jk : "Noo please, leave me, Help me, TAEHYUNG !!"

Jungkook screamed hoping Taehyung would hear him. Being the son of a Mafia, he was an expert in martial arts. But the reason why he was not able to do anything was because when the men held Jungkook, they made him smell him something which resulted in a terrible headache where he could barely understand his surroundings.. 

The guys started to touch Jungkook despite his struggles..
Meanwhile Taehyung thought something was wrong and he had a bad feeling so he decided to go check on Jungkook. He was going towards the washroom with a heavy heart aware that something is wrong and on the way he thought he heard someone calling his name. He looked around but when he saw no one he shrugged it off. But then he heard it again and he figured out that it was coming from a room a few meters away. So he ran there.. He burst open the door and the sight in front of him made him burst in anger. He saw a few boys trying to rip open Jungkook's shirts while tears were flowing from kooks eyes continuously. This made Taehyungs eyes red in anger and he was practically brimming with anger.

When the boys and Jungkook saw him, the boys gulped because they could sense that he was a lover and was damn angry because anyone except a lover wouldn't have such a reaction. Jungkook ran towards him as fast as he could and hugged him tightly, but just after that he fainted in his arms due to the drug given to him. He had been fighting to remain conscious all this time but he finally let the drug take over after knowing Tae was here.....

Tae made him sit carefully and started beating the he'll out of those bastard, he was literally fuming in anger as he said to them..

Tae : "DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH WHAT IS MINE !!"

He said before knocking them out. He had beaten them so much that one more punch and they would be dead. After this Tae went towards Jungkook but felt that he was burning so he quickly took him to the hospital. Meanwhile he also called Jimin and Hobi there. Luckly Jungkook didn't have any physical injuries only a mark where they had held him tightly.

Taehyung was currently pacing back and forth, hoping nothing happens to his Jungkook, while Jimin was crying and Hobi was also on a verge of tears. Just then the doctor came out.......

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! Also, do you guys think I am going to fast or to slow ?? And how are you liking it so far ?? It is boring ??? Plz tell me so I can improve !! But yeah, I will get to the rivaraly part soon :) And do you guys want anything specifically for the enemies part ?? I have an idea in mind but I would love to know what you guys want :) So do tell me your ideas <3

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️