Chapter 16

No One POV

Both Taehyung and Jungkook are currently cuddling on the bed while watching a movie. Both were feeling like home again in each other's arms. They were enjoying each other's warmth when Mrs. Jeon came into the room in a hurry and said in a hurried whisper,

Mrs. Jeon : "Taehyung hide, Jeon is here.. He is coming here to talk to Kookie and convince him to break up with you."

Both Taehyung and Jungkook widened their eyes and started panicking.

Jk : "Hyungie you need to hide !! Where will you hide ? Oh no appa is coming !! Hyungie why are you so big, see because of that you can't fit in any hiding spaces! Omg hyungie I can hear him coming ! Hideee ! Just hide anywhere.......here hide in my closet !! Fast hyungie !!"

Jungkook started saying in one breath while panicking while Taehyung and Mrs. Jeon were looking at him dumbstruck...

Jk : "Hyungie why are you staring at me ?! I know I am beautiful but this is not the time to stare.....you can enjoy my beauty later now go hide that big body of yours in my closet and don't you dare ruin my perfect arrangement."

Taehyung gulped visibly and ran to hide in the closet. At the exact moment the door opened and Jungkook's dad came in.............

Mr. Jeon : "Jungkook son ! I know you really like Taehyung right ?? So I thought about you guys..."

His dad said while a little smirk. Jungkook was not looking at him all this time but when he mentioned  that he thought about it his dad had decided to accept them and so he turned around and looked at him with wide eyes,

Jk : "appa really ! Can I be with hyungie !!"

Jungkook asked with hope filled eyes.

Mr. Jeon : "I did think about that but after thinking I realized that he is not right...he can backstab you anytime...it's time you get over him..otherwise its eitheir him or me..."

Saying this Mr. Jeon left a broken Jungkook and Taehyung behind. As soon as he left Jungkook started crying and Taehyung rushed to comfort him.

Tae : "Shh, baby don't cry, your hyungie is here, he is not leaving... don't cry bub you know I can't see tears in your eyes, bub..."

Taehyung was muttering soft words into Jungkook's ear while hugging him tightly. Jungkook was snuggling into Tae's chest while making his t-shirt wet with his tears.

Jk : "Hy-hyu-hyungie, koo doesn't want to leave you, he can't live without you....please hyungie don't leave your baby, he can't survive if you do...pleasee hyungie, I love you so much, koo loves you soo much.." he said this while crying hysterically..

Both Taehyung and Mrs. Jeon's heart broke at this sight. Taehyung hurriedly promised him,

Tae : "Don't worry bub. Hyungie can never leave, just like you he can't live without his baby....but I need to go for now, I promise I will come to meet you very soon ok...I love you so much bub......"

Saying this he lifted Jungkook's head and kissed him. The kiss was filled with love and fear, fear of losing each other. After about 5 mins they broke it and Taehyung hugged Jungkkok and gave a long peck on his forehead and said..

Tae : "see you soon baby....I love you"

Saying this he left with Mrs. Jeon. And Jungkook continued to cry while Taehyung also had tears falling from his eyes...................

[ Meanwhile at Taehyung's house ]

Mr. and Mrs. Kim were in the hall discussing where Mrs. Kim was trying to convince Taehyung's dad to agree to their relationship. Just then the doorbell rang and when the door opened..........Eunwoo and his parents stepped in.

[ A/n : Hahaha...*attempt of evil laugh* Another complication in their love story. Did you think Eunwoo gave up so easily ?? He is back this time for good....until..... you won't know that now ;) You will have to wait. Also, spoiler alert, a lot of things are going to wrong from now onwards. So be prepared. Anyways back to the Kims ]

Mr. Choi : "Greetings Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I apologise for our unexpected visit buy my son was to eager to marry your son.."

[ A/n : Just something you should know is that Mr. Kim and Mr. Choi already know each other since they are business parterners ]

Mr. Kim : "Ahhhh, I see, well Mr. Choi you are right on time. As you see I was looking for some one for my son and I don't think I can find a better partner for my son other than Eunwoo here. So it is a yes from my side.."

Mr. Kim replied smirking because once they get married Taehyung would have to forget Jungkook forever. Hearing this Mrs. Kim's eyes went wide as she knows how much Tae loves Kook.  She tried to stop them.

Mrs. Kim : "Dear, don't you think we should ask Taehyung about it before finalising it, after all it's he who is getting married..."

But Mr. Kim's reply crushed her hopes,

Mr. Kim : " I don't think there is a need to do that, afterall all I do is for his own good and I know he still likes that son of Jeon... Eunwoo is perfect for him, trust me... I will have a talk with him and I am sure he will have no problem once he knows how that Jeon kid is..."

After this Mrs. Kim couldn't say much so she kept quite while Eunwoo and his parents had a talk with Mr. Kim....

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! Soo, how was it ?? Eunwoo is now another problem in their love story

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️