Chapter 2

Jungkook POV

Well time to go to the principals office because after all I knew he won't be able to do much, he is my uncle after all !

As soon as we entered the principals office I felt as if the whole world stopped for a second. The sight in front of my eyes took my breath away, an angelic boy was standing there and his boxy smile made me feel something in my heart....

Jimin : "Jungkook"
Hobi : "Jungkoook !"

But I didn't hear them at all, I was too lost in his smile.
"JEON JUNGKOOK !" The principal said in a loud voice to get my attention which worked because I snapped out of my thoughts and replied with a huh ?

Principal : "Jeon jungkook where were you lost ?? We will have a talk about your pranks again, anyways,......Taehyung I guess this is a good time to introduce you to your roommate, meet Jeon Jungkook"

Tae : "Oh ! Hello Jungkook ! My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you :)"

God his voice !! It melted my heart and I want to hear it forever and ever. It was a voice I could never get tired of hearing....

Jk : "Hello, I am Jeon Jungkook, It's good to see you too !!"

He iss sooo handsome !! Anshsmdbdn !! I think he is my new crush !! And if i thought he is handsome then he really most be beI was The Jeon Jungkook I didn't praise people, people praised me.. But somehow I couldn't stop myself. He was the most beau- no handsome man on earth afterall I was the most beautiful man ( hair flip )

Taehyung POV

I was in the principals office since today is my first day, so I was doing some formalities when 3 boys entered their cabin. But one of them caught my attention , he was ethereal !!! I could not take my eyes off him.. He had big doe eyes which held the whole galaxy in them and his bunny smile, oooff my heart !!

Jeon Jungkook" that was him name. I got to know because everyone was calling him but he seemed to be lost somewhere, but a little blush appeared on my face when I realised that he was staring at me and he was lost in me !! He looks so absolutely adorable and I suddenly have the urge to protect him from every bad thing out there. This is new for me. I am not someone who gets attached to others very easily.....There is just something about him that gives me a sense of safety, belonging and love.

As a cherry on top of the cake the principal said that HE IS MY ROOMATE !!! I thanked god in mind to give me a chance to be close to this bunny boy...

After introductions the principal excused us to go to our rooms as the last lecture had ended..
I could hardly contain my excitement :))

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! How was it??
Their first meet 😍

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️