Chapter 9

No one POV

Tae : "Jungkook ! Thats very rude ! Let them join us for dinner...They are your best friends after all !!"

Hearing this Jimin and Hobi gave
a mischievous smirk ;) Anddd Jungkook let out a huge sigh, aware of what is going to happen next.

Jimin: "See Jungkook, exactly ! Let us join you guys tooooo "

Jimin said while giving his innocent eyes. But only Jungkook and Hobi knew the innocence behind the eyes 👀. Jungkook didn't want to take them together because firstly this was supposed to be an 'unofficial date' with Taehyung and secondly if they came he knew that they would put up crazy plans to make Tae and him come together. Its not that he didn't want that, he just wanted Tae to fall for him by himself not because of some setup.. But he didn't want Tae to think he was a bad friend by not letting his 2 best friends come with him........Sooo, he agreed.

A/n : But you guys don't need to be sad since this is from where their bonding begins.

Jk : "Okkk! You guys can come....."
Tae : "Perfect ! Let's go :) This way I could know you guys better"

Tae said happily. Though somewhere in his heart he wanted it to be just him and Jungkook.

( Time skip : They are half way through eating the food when.. )

Hobi : "Taehyung who are your parents ?? You didn't tell us much about your family.."

At this Taehyung hesitated a bit because he was the son of Kim Wooshik and he was damn rich and had a lot of power but he didn't want Jimin, Hobi and Jungkook to go away from him because of his status and his dad being a mafia. Yes, Taehyung never had true friends because either they were with him for his money or they just left when they came to know whose son he is... That's why he didn't want to lose his friends again because of his status and hence, he was debating whether to tell them or not. Only if he knew that Jungkook was the son of his biggest enemy and his status was as much as himself.

But before Taehyung could answer Jimin called out.

Jimin : "Isn't that Kim Wooshik ?? Look jungkook your father's enemy !"

Hearing this Taehyung's eyes became wide in shock. He turned around to confirm if it was really his father and once he saw it really is, he started panicking and he couldn't think about anything so he did the first thing that came in his mind.........hid under the table.....
Well, his father is a very chill person and doesn't mind if he sees Taehyung here but the reason Taehyung ducked was because Jimin said something about Jungkook's father being his enemy and if that was true Taehyung couldn't afford to let his father see him sitting with his enemies son. Though he was still confused. He wanted to ask Jungkook why he said that but then shrugged it off thinking that if he asks then he will have to reveal his identity and he was scared that they would leave him, that jungkook would leave him.....

Meanwhile........

Jungkook POV

We all were eating our dinner while chatting and then Hobi asked Taehyung about his parents, it was good that he did because I was curious as well. Taehyung was hesitated before answering and I wonder why ?? Just then Jimin pointed out that Kim Wooshik aka my father's biggest enemy was here. I didn't really care. I didn't know why my father's were enemies in the first place but idc if he was there or not. But Taehyung hearing that went under the table. Why ?? Is his father also enemies with the Kim's or he is scared ??? Anyways, I ducked under the table after him to ask what happened.......

No one POV

Jk : "Taehyung ?? What happened?? Why are you under the table ??"
Tae : "Umm, I dropped my card that's w-why. N-nothing else !!"

Taehyung said nervously.. As much as he wanted to tell the truth to Jungkook he didn't want to ruin their friendship or relationship because of their parents enemity. Jungkook didn't believe Taehyung , not one bit... But he didn't want to make Tae uncomfortable or awkward so he just said..

Jk : "Oh ok !" Well, lets resurface shall we ??"
Tae : "Yeahhh"

Taehyung said after aa sigh of relief, though he doubted whether Jingkook actually believed him or not... After all he gave a very dumb reason.. Nevertheless, they both started eating again...Jimin and Hobi were confused and looked towards Jungkook for an explanation but Jungkook just shook his head as nothing. They talked more and finished their dinner.

Though Jungkook noticed that during this time Tae didn't talk much and seemed tense. He wanted to ask him but he didn't want to make him uncomfortable so he shrugged it off. Then Jimin suggested.............

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it !  I am sorry for not updating last week but I will try to make up for it..
And tysm for 200+ reads 🫶🫶 Thankyou for your support so much !!

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️