Chapter 11

No One POV

Taehyung was pacing back and forth in the hospital. He was really worried and his mind was filled with negative thoughts..Firstly, he was thinking about the enimity that Jimin said about and that was eating him up because he had started to get a crush on Jungkook and he didn't want to let him go because of some stupid enemity. Jimin was crying while Hobi was on the verge of crying as well. He was about to say something but....

Doctor : "Are you all with Jeon Jungkook??"

The doctor came and inquired. Jimin immediately wiped his tears and said..

Jimin : "Yes we are !! Is he ok, is he hurt?? Can we meet him ??"
Doctor : "Yes, he is fine you brought him in time because the drug he was given could seriously affect his heart if nothing was done in time... But you can meet him now one by one :)"

Hearing this everyone started sobbing. Taehyung let Hobi and Jimin go first afterall they were close to him and then he entered the room....

Taehyung POV

I was relieved when the doctor said that nothing was serious. Jimin and hobi were crying and not going to lie but I was on the verge of tears as well. My heart hurt thinking about what had happened with Jungkook. He was glad that he came in time... I let Jimin and Hobi go to meet Jungkook first as they were his best friends. After a while Hobi hyung came out and told me that I can go. I was nervous and worried.
As soon as I opened the door my heart broke into a million pieces while looking at Jungkook with all wires and machines but he still had a bunny smile on his face.

Jk : "Hyungie !! How are you ?? Are you ok ?? Thanku so much for being there for me !!"

He said all this with his doe eyes and that was all it took for me to break down.. literally even though he was the one who is in the hospital he cared about if I was ok.... Ohh I just want to protect and be with him forever.

No one POV 

( A/n : Jungkook was recovered now but he still sometimes had nightmares about this. He had not told his parents because he was sure they would ask him to come back but he wanted to be with his friends...he wanted to be with Taehyung.
After this time they both grew quite close. They both knew they had something for each other but they were scared to confess, they didn't want to lose this bond they had. )

( Time skip: 3 months later )

Taehyung and Jungkook were closer than ever and today Taehyung had decided to confess his feeling to Jungkook. Currently he was waiting for the classes to end quick so that he could confess his feelings to Jungkook.

Tae : "Kook !!"

Tae called him when he saw him in the corridor. Jimin and Hobi were with him in this plan so they knew everything.

Jimin : "Kook look your TaeTae is calling you ;)"

Jungkook felt flustered and had a tint on his cheeks but he just said, "Shut up you idiots !"

Jk : "Hi Tae !!"
Tae : "Hii Kook! I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me today ??" Jk : "Yess ofcc !!"
Tae : "Cool, then I will pick you after classes !"

Saying that Tae walked away from there.
While Jungkook was jumping in happiness Jungkook was squealing like a child who was given his favourite chocolate.

Jk : "OMG !! Did you guys hear him !! He asked me to hang out !!!"

( Time skip: they were currently in the car going to some place Taehyung chose )

Jk : "Hyungie which cafe are we going to ??"

Jungkook asked for the millionth time but Tae's answer was the same that it was a surprise, which made Jungkook cutely pout his lips. Seeing that Taehyung smiled softly and said,

Tae : "Jungkook stop pouting otherwise I will kiss you so bad that you won't be able to pout !"
Jk : "Yahhh !! You pervert !!"

Jungkook said who was a blushing mess and quickly looked out side the window and Taehyung chuckled. They drove in silence for some time but it was a comfortable silence.

Jungkook POV

We were driving to some unknown and Tae hyungie was not telling me where... and then he became a pervert. If I was sure that he felt the same as me I would have increased my pout even more, like how I could I miss such an amazing chance. Suddenly I had an idea so I asked him,

Jk : "Hyungie do you like anyone??"

He smirked a little then said,

Tae : "Yeah, I do ! The person I like is the most beautiful boy in the universe. I love him and always will !!"

My heart broke after hearing this and all my hope crushed. I mumbled that I was the most beautiful boy in the universe but because of the silence he heard me and then said,

Tae : "I know...that you are the most beautiful boy in the universe !!"
Jk : "Good then !"

I was about to cry and couldn't stand to look at him so I ended up looking outside the window trying hard not to cry. Just then it struck me.....  Waittttttt !!! He said he loves the most beautiful boy in the universe and then he accepted that I was the most beautiful boy in the universe that meanness..........HE LOVES ME !!!!!!!!!"

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! Also, spoiler alert !! Next chapter is going to be the confession ♡♡♡

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️