Chapter 14

No One POV

It had been 3 days since that incident had taken place and both the boys had been heartbroken and were crying continuously. When Jungkook went home and told the thing to his parents they also didn't support him and told him to break up. He was very hurt and angry and sad. He had not eaten anything for the past 3 days and because of this Mrs Jeon is trying to talk to his dad........

Mrs. Jeon : "I can't watch him in this condition Jeon. I know his lover his your enemy's son but think about our Jungkookie's happiness tooo ! He hasn't eaten anything since 3 days and he even fainted yesterday.... Please Jeon, alteast talk to Kim once. "

His mom was pleading to his dad because as a mother she couldn't bear to watch her son in this condition.. It was the same case at Taehyung's. Both the motheds wanted their child's happiness while the dad's were busy being arrogant and egoistic.

( In Jungkook's room )

Mrs. Jeon : "Baby, please eat something...You haven't eaten anything from 3 days, you have become so weak Jungkookie."

Mrs Jeon was currently requesting Jungkook to eat something, but Jungkook was sitting on the bed, crying while holding a picture of him and Taehyung together, completely ignoring his mom.

Mrs. Jeon : "Jungkookie, please eat something, if not for me please eat for your taetae hyungie..."

Hearing Tae's name he jerked his head towards his mom.

Jk : "Eomma, if I will never get to see TaeTae hyungie then what is the use of me eating... Plus I am also sure my hyungie hasn't eaten anything either.. So tell me, how can I eat when he is starving there, huh ??!!"

Hearing Jungkook's voice Mrs Jeon's heart pained, she had never seen her son so broken.

Mrs. Jeon : "Kookie, if I tell you that I will make you meet your taetae hyungie tonight then will you eat ??"

Hearing this Jungkook's eyes got teary and he asked,

Jk : "W-will y-ou make me meet my hyungie, eomma ??"
Mrs. Jeon : "Yes baby, anything for you !"
Jk : "Eommaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! You are the best !!! I love youuuuuu "
Mrs. Jeon : "Omo, my baby ! Now eat something.... You need to be healthy and happy for taehyung right ?? How will he feel when he realises that his kookie didn't eat because of him ??"

After a lot of requesting Jungkook finally started to eat something, excited to meet Taehyung tonight after 3 whole days.

Taehyung on the other hand was also happy since he would finally get to meet his baby. He had wanted to sneak out as well but his father had put a camera in his room so he would know if Taehyung tries to sneak out. He and his mother were in the same condition. That's why Mrs Jeon and Kim decided to make them meet up for their sons happiness.

Currently Taehyung was in his room with his mom talking about the plan.

Mrs. Kim : "Baby, you will go to the Jeon's house with Mrs. Jeon in a disguse, she will meet us halfway through okay ? Tae bear please be careful, I know he is your kookie's father but please if he tries to hurt you defend yourself !"
Tae : "Don't worry eomma ! Your Tae will be perfectly fine :) Also thankyouu sooooooo much for making me meet my baby ♡♡"

Tae said while having tears in his eyes. His eyes were thirsty to see Jungkook after 3 days.

[ Time skip ]

Tae was in a cafe right now, already in his disguse waiting for Mrs Jeon to come pick him up. He was anxiously waiting to see Jungkook and was getting impatient with every passing second.

Finally a black Mercedes stopped in front of him and Mrs Jeon stepped out.

Mrs. Jeon : "Looks like my son had very good choice, you are certainly more handsome than how my son has described you ! I am Mrs Jeon, if you didn't know by the way, and I should warn you that if my husband knows about this, even a hint, he would make sure to show you hell...He hates your father very much and would certainly not approve his son with my kook. I do not mean to scare you dear but you need to know the risk you are taking."

Tae : "Yes Mrs. Jeon ! I understand what you are implying very well. I am afraid I am ready to go to any means for kookie...I assure you if anything happens I will be the one to be blamed..... I hope we can get going now."

Tae replied formally afterall even though she was his baby's mom , she was still their enemy and a mafia queen along with one of the most renowned business woman. He tried to put his best impression. As they say, first impression is the last impression. Luckily for him, he had put a very good first impression in front of Mrs. Jeon..

[ A/n :- Is it way too formal language 😭😭 I thought it would suit the best but do you think it is too much ?! Also how is the first meet between them ?? ]

[ Mrs Jeon's thoughts ]

Hmm mm.....My son has good choice. I expected Kim Taehyung to be arrogant but he seems like a gentleman. No doubt he will keep my son happy. I have seen the love in their eyes for each other.. He is perfect for my Jungkookie....if only he was not Kim Wookshik's son....

During the car ride Mrs Jeon was asking questions to Taehyung about him. To say she was impressed would be an understatement, Taehyung definitely had a charm, who could make his way in anyone's heart just by his charming personality.
They finally reached the mansion before getting out Mrs. Jeon said

Mrs. Jeon : "Remeber you are not Taehyung, you are Lee Know and you are here for doing a school project with Jungkook !"

Taehyung simply nodded his head and they entered the mansion. No guards or bodyguards stopped or questioned them as Mrs. Jeon was with him. Luckily Mr. Jeon was nowhere to be seen so Mrs Jeon just escorted Taehyung to Jungkook's room.

Mrs. Jeon : "Jungkookie ! Your friend is here for completing the project. Please open the door !!"

Mrs Jeon said while knocking the door. Usually Jungkook would have jumped and opened the door but since there were bodyguards all around he had to slow down and pace and stop himself from smiling because the bodyguards were very loyal and a slight change in Jungkook's behaviour and Mr. Jeon will be the first to know...
Soo he slowly went to the door and opened it with a straight face, but the moment he saw Taehyung his eyes started sparkling brighter than dimonds. Taehyung's eyes were getting teary as well. Mrs. Jeon noticed this and said,

Mrs. Jeon : "Ok guys work hard on the project, I will bring some snacks for you guys in a while !"

She closed the door and the moment the door closed Jungkook was pinned to the wall...............

Hiii Everyone !!
Tysm for reading this and I hope you liked and enjoyed it :) This is my first book so please excuse any mistakes !

Also vote, comment and follow if you liked it ! I am soooooooooo sorry for the late update but I have been really busy !
Anyways, how was it ??Once again I am really sorrryyyy for such an late update 😭😭 I promise not to make you guys wait for long next time !!
Also, tysm for 500+ readsss 🫶

Have a great day ahead and Thankyou once again ♡♡

~ Author ❤️