" Blue moon "

Shehnaaz

Keeping the yoga mat back at the shelf , I pick up a bottle of water drinking it looking at the sunrise , I have been doing yoga for almost for four years now, I wasn't a fitness or a yoga person my whole life but times go by I adapted new changes and yoga was one of them I chose yoga for my mental distraction which helped me out well. I took a quick shower changing into a black dress , heading towards the kitchen I decided to make breakfast for everyone, rolling the dough for paratha and cooking it I place it in a hot box calling everyone for breakfast I make some cerlac and fruit bowl for zahara knowing she is still a baby to have aloo paratha.

I rub my finger's through her hair pushing it back kissing her forehead waking her up, she woke up rubbing her eyes looking at me she smiled holding her hands  up for me to grab which I did.

" How did you sleep baby?? "

" Mumma coffee go "

She says looking at me with pleading eyes I smiled knowing very well that zahara wants to go out .

" No zahara I made food at home, how about we go out after breakfast "

Feeding zahara her breakfast I gave her a bottle of milk, I took her clothes out setting it on the bed preparing myself for getting her a bath. Getting zahara  bath is hard she hates being inside the water or water poured over her head , I wore a bathrobe over me keeping my clothes away from getting wet, she looks at me dropping her now empty bottle as I made my way towards her she smiled at me mischievously sprinting away towards nowhere making me follow her around, I stop in my track when dad catches her kissing all over her face handing a whining zahara.

" Few minutes baby, just few few minutes "

" No "

She says as I place her in the bath tub filled with water I give her some toys like ducks which are her favorite distracting her, after giving zahara a bath I apply some baby lotion and cream over her body and face dressing her up in overalls I make her wear her shoes who was quick enough to move away from my hold towards coco playing with the dogs. I sat on my vanity chair and did my skincare and put some make-up on which was just some blush, mascara and lipstick.

I and zahara enter rekha aunties home who wanted to meet me, I handed zahara to kushal who was excited to meet her chachu , he takes her away to play with her and the dogs , leaving me with shifali and aunty, I drank my coffee chatting away with the ladies when aunty spoke about her distress.

" Shehnaaz  I needed your help regarding some changes at cafe "

" How can I help you aunty?? "

" You know over the time how the business was going well with the blue moon  cafe, we were the one here in delhi but these day's due to trends, competition and young generation everything has changed. I had initially planned on closing the cafe but when I heard you are back I thought I could take some help from you "

" Sure aunty I would love to help but how can I?"

" Can you please join in to my business?? "

She pleads to me, as much as I would love to help her I couldn't stay here long I had promised Sebastian I would be back before our bakeries opening and Sebastian wouldn't be happy handling everything over there, but I can't say no to aunty too. Blue moon cafe has always been special to me it is the place where sidharth and I met for the first time and had our date together too, it has a special place in my heart ' what's the point of remembering something so beautiful only to end up being turning out ugly ' my thoughts we're broken by giggling zahara who looked really happy, this is the first time I have ever seen her so happy over here.