" Strawberries with Ketchup "

Shehnaaz

" Anything special for sidharth's birthday?? "

Asked shifali who got in our coffee as we sat in the blue moon cafe, zahara was with sidharth and kushal at work and I decided to spend my time with shifali and check over the cafe.

" I don't know "

" What do you mean you don't know his birthday is in next 3 days "

" I know!! He wants to celebrate with zahara . I mean a combine birthday party as they are just 6 days aprat for there each other birthdays "

" That's nice. It would be sidharth first time being a part of zahara's birthday. He would have planned something special "

" Yes a family trip, I'm so not looking forward for that "

I say scrunching my nose smelling the chicken patties I gagged pushing it away.

" Why?? You liked trips specially a family trip wasn't your dream to celebrate sidharth's birthday somewhere out "

" Yaa that was when we were married , and now I don't know shifali, I'm still scared. I don't want to see myself with someone else but I can't see my self with sidharth too. "

" You don't love him?? "

" I love him more than myself but he doesn't want me like that. It's like a toy, when a boy's favorite toy is taken away from them they don't like it they would do anything if they want it just to keep it as there collection nothing much. I'm just a toy, he isn't happy that I'm not there but when I will go back he would be back what he was before. And it's almost been three days since  we have a proper conversation with each other. "

" That's because of your uncle "

" What do you mean?? "

" He has been creating problems shehnaaz, he has threatened sidharth if he doesn't break the tie up with the malik empire he would end up causing a problem to sidharth "

" What kind of a problem?? "

I ask intruding, she just shook her head having the chicken patties. I gagged making shifali pass me the glass of water I took it trying to avoid looking at the chicken patties.

" Are you alright?? "

" Yaa, please take those patties away I can't with the smell "

She nods her head asking the waiter to take it away I drank my water trying to think what would be the problem which is bothering sidharth. I knew the only way I could find answers to this was from my grandfather .

I spoke to sidharth on the call as I drove to my grandfather's house sidharth sounded pissed as he yelled at an employee while talking to me.

" Sidharth did you eat something?? "

" No, I have been working all day. I fed zahara her lunch she is with kushal he took her out to get some ice cream"

" Eat something, you might fall sick if you don't eat anything "

" I'm not in the mood shehnaaz, did you eat anything?? "