" Puraani Delhi "

Shehnaaz

I and my friends walk around sundar nursery, we are here for picnic to spend time together before I left for switzerland .

" Shehnaaz isn't he the same man who got smashed by a cake from you "

Said sakshi my friend I instantly turned around to see the guy who I smashed with the cake with his friends they were standing by the pond looking at the water ,I excuse myself walking towards them, he stood there tall and handsome wearing a gray jacket and denims looking charming as ever.

" Excuse me hello "

I said looking at them, they trun around instantly , I suddenly felt conscious by everyone staring at me one among them the same man who tried being a pervert spoke again causing me to roll my eyes.

" Oh ji aap !! , kitna khoobsurat lag raha ho "

" Mein hu hi khoobsurat mujhe tujhe say jaan na ki koi zarurat nahi hai, aur tu ek aur baar apna yeh muh khoola toh mein.... "

" Niraj kyu bakwas karta hai yaar chup hoja "

Said the man this time making the chep shut up, I look at the man smiling at his gesture who just nods his head I asked him to come aside , as I needed to talk to him.

" Ab kya layi ho?? Egg to egg me "

" You want me to egg you?? "

I asked smirking he shook his head looking anywhere but me, I laughed looking at this shy nature as I saw his cheeks turning red.

" Myself shehnaaz and you?? "

" Sidharth shukla "

" Tum yaha say nahi ho right?? "

" How do you know?? "

" Deekh na say lagta hai, I didn't mean to say in that way but I got to know from your body language . Anyways kaha say ho tum?? "

I asked wanting to know more about him, he smirked walking a little close to me while I take a step back by his sudden move.

" What do you want to know?? Are you here to apologize or to be friends with me"

" I like the way you said you want to be friends with me, interesting !! I want to know about you. Tum na toh mera kulfi offer decline kar diya so I have planned something better than this "

He watched me excited while I bid bye to my friends shifali indicated me to call her later which I answered showing her a thumbs up, he met his friends telling them about our plan and walked out with me.

" Toh kaha ja raha hai hum?? "

He asked looking around as I stop a riksha, we got into the riksha I asked the riksha driver to take us to puraani delhi.

" puraani delhi ?? "

" Do you eat meat?? "

The Desire On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara