" Family man "

Sidharth

Shehnaaz elbowed  to my rib cage signaling me to shut up, I rolled my eyes carrying the cake up the stairs to zahara's room. Shehnaaz unlocked the door carefully without creating much of a noise.

" Shit we forgot candles "

I whispered to shehnaaz who pulled the candles out of her pockets, turning the flash light on we walked in making sure not to burst any ballons which layed on the ground, shehnaaz opened the curtains while I place the cake on the table turning the lights on. I woke zahara up who is in deep slumber, I rub her back coaxing waking her up she woke up rubbing her eyes looking at me. Smiling I kissed her forehead picking her from the crib .

" Happy birthday zahara "

Wished shehnaaz excited kissing zahara all over her face, she looked around taking in the view in front of her seeing her entire room was covered with ballons and party decorations, shehnaaz bought the cake lighting the candles we sing the birthday song asking her to blow the candles, she tried blowing it but couldn't so I ended up blowing the candles for her . I held her hand making her cut the cake feeding her and wished her ' happy birthday ' , she just ate the cake baked by her mother enjoying it.

" Zahara be careful "

I said as she tried opening her gifts ripping the wrapping paper apart into piece excited looking at it, I looked at shehnaaz remembering how shehnaaz would also feel happy or excited on seeing presents. She squealed looking at the kitchen set which made me happy , shehnaaz glared at me looking at the next gift which were some diamond earrings.

" You can't get diamond earrings for a 2 year old sidharth!! "

Says shehnaaz unimpressed by my gesture, I rolled my eyes helping zahara open her other gifts.

" Shehnaaz she is my daughter she can have the entire world if she desires "

" You are spoiling her I'm not liking it"

" Baby chill take it easy it's just gifts for her birthday "

I said kissing shehnaaz on her forehead, my phone buzzed saying I have an important meeting as today would be the day I would be buying ranbir's company. I texted my secretary saying I would be right there before the meeting.

" Tu birthday party ka liya time pa ayega na?? "

Asked shehnaaz who ate her breakfast feeding zahara along I nod my head kissing there foreheads filling my plate with some food taking a seat next to her.

" It starts at 7:30 pm , I will be here before 6 :00 pm. And guess what zahara , dada and zahara  are matching today "

I say happily remembering I had picked a similar colour outfit as zahara to wear today , zahara nods her head as I fed her some cerelac. After having my breakfast I immediately left for work bidding them a goodbye, I assigned the guards to take care of the security by the time I'm back. Entering the office my secretary came running passing me over the files asking me to sign over certain papers which I did.

" Brief me about the current status "

" Sir nine business partners who are working with ranbir are agreeing to sell there shares to us "