" Vacation 2 "

Sidharth

I lean against the door of the cottage watching shehnaaz and zahara playing in the river , shehnaaz made zahara to sit on the rock swimming around her. I took my shirt off getting inside the water, shehnaaz tried getting zahara in to play in the water but zahara was scared and whined.

" No mumma no "

" Come baby it's not that scary "

She said but zahara wouldn't move I encourage zahara to come with me and she did I made her sit on my shoulder walking around in the water while she happily held me looking around.

" You look hot in those swim trunks "

Said shehnaaz flirting with me, I wrapped my hands around her pulling her towards me.

" And I like to see you without those bathing suite on "

I say pushing her wet hair's back, she holds my shoulder and moved forward taking me off-guard by kissing me. I kissed her back grabbing hold off her wet hair in a bunch kissing her harder she moans when I mould my lips perfectly with her, I gently pulled her up while she instantly wrapped her legs around me  nibbling with my lower lip, I move back placing kisses all over her neck and shoulder licking the water off her chest. I carry her out of the water back into our room dropping her on the bed gently, I move to kiss her back which she accepted instantly pulling me more into her. I took our clothes off , with nothing as a barrier between us I looked into her eyes asking for concent she nods her head instantly and my heart flutter looking at her.

" Nice tattoos on your neck "

Pointes kushal smirking, I place my hand over the hickies blushing which made kushal laugh even more harder. I slap the back of his head feeding the goats, we are at a farm visiting animals as zahara is very my intriguing to know about animals. She was with shehnaaz who showed her the the calf's. I moved towards them instantly knowing where to take zahara.

" Zahara I have to show you something more interesting than this"

Saying so I held her taking her towards the ducks she squealed looking at the ducks clapping her hands, I let go off her who instantly ran towards the pond calling the ducks out and feeding them some food, she looked around pointing at the cow.

" Mumma cow "

" Aren't they pretty?? "

" Mumma is a cow "

I try holding my laugh looking at shehnaaz who glared at me but you could clearly see how hard she was trying to hold her laugh too. Zahara pointed at the horse and said I'm a horse which made shehnaaz weez out laughter .

" Zahara am I a horse?? "

" No!! But a giraffe "

" Because he is tall?? "

" No!! Dada eats veggies "

I video tape shehnaaz , zahara and shifali who played on the swing, zahara clapped whenever  the swing would go higher. I enjoyed watching my ladies being happy and shehnaaz looked more comfortable around me yet again.

" Sidharth why am I throwing up so much, I never threw up that much during my first pregnancy "

" Because you didn't throw up enough before "