" Vacation "

Shehnaaz

" No!! "

I scream waking up from my afternoon nap, I hold my bump rubbing it looking at zahara. Tears trickle down my eyes getting scared yet again , I burry my face in my hands crying ' why the hell am I not getting out of this nightmare!!! This is so scary. Am I going to lose my kids ??' I question myself hiccuping , sidharth instantly hugged me calming me down, he rubbed my back trying to ease my stress.

" It's the same dream isn't it?? "

He asked passing me some lemon infused water, I nod my head having the water.

" Do you get these nightmares when I am not around?? "

" Yes, from the day I started sleeping next to you I hadn't had this dream "

I say honestly , he kissed my hands holding them. He kneeled on the ground kissing now much a visible 20 week bump.

" Than I'm not letting you sleep alone again, I have planned something for us get ready we are going for our first ever family vacation "

" Now?? "

" Yes!! "

After getting Zahara dressed I made her sit on the couch trying to put a ponytail on, she wouldn't agree to sit at all trying to move and run away from me  , I gave her a cookie trying to gain her attention span knowing this would be only for few minutes before she ends up throwing the cookie down. I quickly grab a hold of her hairs brushing down.

" Dada juice!!! "

She said moving away, I glared at sidharth who just raised his hand up in surrender. I scowl at him pulling Zahara back on her seat pulling her hair up into a ponytail quickly, I let her go who instantly ran towards sidharth but on her way she pulled the hair tie off removing the ponytail.

" Zahara did you like your dress "

" No "

She said staring at me with anger, I kissed her cheeks letting her go after fixing her hair back. Sidharth had loaded up the car with our luggage I still don't know where are we going but I'm excited. Sidharth placed his hand over my bump as he drove towards the other part of the country side, shifali and kushal where also coming along and Zahara was really happy looking out at the view. He stops at the car.

" Why are we sanitizing our hands every hour?? "

Asked sidharth rubbing his hands with the sanitizer, looking at me. I sanitize Zahara's hand to be safe.

" Because I'm pregnant and we need to be extra careful and specially you when you try touching my bump every second "

" Heyyy!! I like feeling my baby. You hater "

He says passing me a sandwich I scowl devouring my meal, while everyone watched me in shock well except sidharth. Kushal tried stealing some fries from my plate but sidharth slapped his arm.

" Don't take her food, let her have in peace "

" I really want the fries it tastes good "

He whined looking at the fries I felt sad and gave him some fries which made him happy. I gave the other half of the sandwich to sidharth who just took it without saying anything, I saw a woman carrying a sprinkles cupcake which tempted me to try it, I gently tapped sidharth's shoulder pointing at the cupcake.

" Can I have a sprinkles cupcake ? Please!!! "

He just nods his head leaving us to buy a cupcake, I drink some water keeping myself hydrated.