" Beautiful Mama "

Sidharth

Shehnaaz hugged me tight wiping the tears of my face she holds me close kissing my neck trying to comfort me.

" Sidharth it's ok don't cry ".

" I love you "

" I know "

" You should say it back, you should say I love you too "

I say moving away from her hug looking at her sad that she didn't tell it back again, shehnaaz shook her head kissing all over my face.

" Sidharth sometimes certain things aren't necessarily meant to be said "

" But I want to hear you say it back, I love you shehnaaz "

" And I love you sidharth "

" Too!! You forgot I love you too. Are you still angry with me?? "

I ask desperately she facepalm looking at me and slapped my arms.

" Tera mein kya karu kutta, bol toh diya I love you. If this will make you happy than I love you too . Ab chal I'm hungry "

" I swear to God the only reason you are with me is because of the food "

" Definitely that's the only reason why I love you, now come on I'm craving pizza with a lot of toppings like jalapeno, olives, cheese and capcicum"

" Baby it's 2am , the pizza house would be close right now "

" I want you to make it. Can you please make it for me "

She says showing her puppy eyes, I instantly agree carrying shehnaaz in my arms towards the kitchen gently placing her over the kitchen slab filling a glass with watermelon juice for her to drink she shook her tiny swollen feet having her drink watching me bake pizza for her.

" Sidharth you look so cute when you listen to me and make stuff of my choice ".

" You mean to say your personal helper?? "

" Yes my personal helper, who likes to help me with everything "

She says flirting I shook my head putting the pizza in the oven for bake, I moved towards her caging her in between my arms kissing her belly talking to my little munchkin, shehnaaz played with my hair listening to our talks. She giggles when the baby kick right across my nose as I was about to kiss her swollen belly.

" Why do I think he / she would like you more?? "

" Didn't I say the second baby is going to be mumma's second version "

Said shehnaaz smugly, I bloop her nose while she attempts to bite my finger of in the process .

" Someone's being fiesty??? "

" I like it challenging "

Shehnaaz ate her pizza while we watched animated movies together, I have ended up making a ritual to watch something more kid friendly than adult friendly together not just us two as a couple but also as a family, just to make sure our kids grown up in an healthy environment not by watching shehnaaz's favorite true crime documentary .