" Call me dada "

Sidharth

" Kutte kidar hai?? I'm waiting outside"

I said to kushal who was on call with me, I wait impatiently outside of his mother's house to meet Zahara.

" Abey ayee bahar kyu khaada hai, andar aaja towards the garden I'm getting Zahara over there "

" Couldn't you say that before, wait I'm on my way "

I hung up the call asking the guards to open the gates and I said them not to inform anyone except kushal , I enter the garden to find Zahara running around chasing the dogs while kushal stood next to her keeping an eye. I watch my baby laughing and giggling around happily ' kushal was right!! She is a happy baby just like her mom' I thought observing.zahara who wore a pink overalls and shoes , she resembles just like me I remember running to kushal saying my new born baby looks like me. She has just taken those pretty nose and lips from her mother except that my daughter has similar eyes as mine, facial structure to her eyebrows just like me and she is chubby and super cute .

" You know she is just like shehnaaz all the way till I got her here she was kept on repeating the word surprise , and I think she hates surprise like her "

Said kushal while my focus was just on zahara who stops exhausted laying on the ground while coco licks her face making her giggle. I watch kushal walking towards her and scoping her in his arms and pointing his finger towards me and addressing me to her.

" Baby look there, who is it?? Is that sidharth uncle "

'Wait a minute sidharth uncle!!! Kya bhok raha hai yeh kutta ' I thought glaring at kushal who just smiled conversing with zahara who looked confused , I was quick enough to move towards him and took my baby away from his hold.

" Kya bhok raha hai sala?? Uncle!! I'm her dad she needs to call me papa"

" You think me teaching her papa will make her understand that you are her dad"

" That doesn't mean you make me as her uncle , ewww that sounds so old "

" Hyee she calls me uncle too but I don't consider it to be old "

" Kushal you are her uncle aka chachu it makes sense where as I'm her dad so she can't call me uncle "

" Now being called as dad doesn't make you old "

" Nahi because I'm actually her dad duffer "

" Duffer kis ko bola bey ! bodyguard kahi ka "

" Bodyguard kon hai bey??? I'm .... "

I stop myself when I felt a small fist punched across my face, looking down towards zahara I saw her smiling at me with a toothy grin blabbering.

" Machar!! "

" Sahi kaha baby sidharth uncle is a machar "

Cooed kushal tickling zahara who giggles throwing her head back I secure my arms tightly around her as she rocks back, I glare at kushal who stops immediately with a sly smile. Zahara composes herself looking back and forth between me and kushal but she settled her gaze over me.