" Pancakes "

Sidharth

Where is the mixing bowl I thought looking around in the kitchen, I thought of asking zahara but how would she know when she is just a baby , I opened the cabinets trying to fish a mixing bowl. It was 7 am in the morning shehnaaz wasn't in the house when I and zahara woke up turns out she has gone for her yoga class she left writing a note and stuck it on my door which was basically shehnaaz room. The guest room was taken by Mr and Mrs tondon, the only room left was shehnaaz room I knew we wouldn't share a room like the olden days, she had shifted herself to zahara's room where there was a single bed for her to sleep.

" First thing mix all the wet ingredients "

" Wet ingredients?? "

I asked my mom finding a fancy blue ceramic bowl to mix in the ingredients, I had called my mom early in the morning to ask her the recipe for pancakes .

" Get eggs, milk, butter, vanilla essence and sugar "

" Mom wait, you telling me everything at one time stresses me out "

I said looking at my iPad, mom rolled her eyes watching me search for the ingredients while zahara ate dry bread looking at me with a board expression. I open the fridge making zahara squeal, I turn around listening to her calling me constantly pointing at something inside the fridge.

" Do you need something zahara?? "

" Babaa "

" Babba?? "

I repeated looking at my mother who was on call for help she just nodded her head negatively, I removed the ingredients out which my mother asked me to take out while zahara kept on saying ' babaa', not knowing what she was saying I passed her another slice of bread which she took it making a grumpy face.

" Now mix in the flour to the wet ingredients mixing it well make sure there are no lumps ladoo "

" Ok!! "

Mixing the ingredients in the bowl I follow the instructions given by my mother I heard the door's opening which made the dogs bark walking towards the door, I heard shehnaaz who squealed and giggled making my heart swell with happiness hearing her sounding excited.

" Good morning to you too boy's , ready to go for a walk?? "

The dogs barked instantly hearing her, she walks inside the living room forgetting I was here in the kitchen watching her shamelessly looking hot in those yoga pants which made her ass look fine as ever, she takes her jacket off keeping it on the coffee table I watch her every action where she is gathering all her hair up into a ponytail letting her bangs sit on her forehead, her drinking the water which some of it dripping down her mouth flowing down her neck to her chest and her b...... I instantly look away when a paper cup was thrown at me, I watch zahara glaring at me and mocked me by looking away I heard my mom laugh at this and shehnaaz cuss getting scared listening to the commotion which scared her.

" Fuck!!! "

She looks at me sighing out of relief keeping a hand over her beating heart, zahar stood on the kitchen slab jumping looking at shehnaaz who just smiled walking towards us, she picked zahara in her arms kissing her pout talking to my mom who was watching us, the ladies spoke for a while I got the pan placing it over the stove heating it up I add some butter and poured the batter over it and some chocolate chips for me and zahara while banana' as toppings for shehnaaz. My mom hung up on us while I plate in the pancakes adding some whipped cream and maple syrup over it.